Music to dance too

She/Her Y/N

Narrator pov
——————〉
It was a pretty lazy day and Loki was out with Thor for some sort of annual Asguard ball that was ending tonight so you were alone. You had a list of chores too do but you were fading in and out of 'the sleeping realm' - as Loki called it - all day so you ended up not getting much done until now. As you cleaned some dishes you noticed it was way too quiet so you grabbed your speakers and played 3DG at full volume glad you didnt have to care about Loki's eardrums bursting.

As night crept you turned the music down and grabbed your emerald snake pacifier and put on a onesie waiting for Loki to come home. While watching some Monster High reruns you felt cold fingers run through you hair, your neck would of snapped if he was just a centimeter more to the side. "Missed me princess?" He asked grabbing my pacifier from her earning a frown that was quickly replaced with excitement "Daddy!" She squealed as she hugged him "I missed you too sweetheart, calm" He was whispering and holding her as she rolled off the couch into his lap "Since im home and you have music still playing, would you like to dance?" Her hair fell down as he undid the ponytail and she smiled at his question "Es! Wan dancies!" She squealed and giggled as she made grabby hands at him and he smiled wide picking her up and setting her on her feet, as they started dancing she laid her head on his chest. Even thought the song painkillers wasnt a slow dance they acted as if it was. They danced from living room to kitchen to living room until Loki stopped and told Y/N it was time for bed.

"Goodnight my princess" Loki said as Y/N snuggled up into his chest, pacifier in mouth, stuffie in hand. "Nini daddy" She whispered closing her eyes and drifting to sleep

336