Pick a teddy

Little Loki
She/Her Y/N
Narrative Pov

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Today Y/N needed to do some shopping, so she dragged Loki along so she could keep an eye on him. While she was shopping, Loki found selves filled with teddy bears. "Mama" Loki ran up to Y/N whispering the word so no one would look at him weirdly "Yes prince?" She took her eyes off what she was looking at and directed her eyes toward his. Loki grabbed her by the wrist and rushed her to the selves "Looks!" Y/N looks at all the teddy bears and chuckles "Which one do you want?" He thinks for a minute while she watches, "Mmm... Dis one?" Loki picked up a black and brown teddy bear with green plastic eyes, watching it for a while before handing it to Y/N with a huge grin.

When they got to the register Y/N sat the teddy on the conveyor along with some things she had to get. After buying it all she gave the teddy to Loki and pushed the cart to her car.

After getting home and putting everything away, Y/N walked over to Loki. "Hi baby, do you like your new teddy?" Loki's eyes light up at the mention of his stuffed animal and squeals "YES!! His name's Ragnar and he's my new bestest friend" She laughed at the little ones announcement softly and picked up the bear. "Its nice to meet you Ragnar, I'm Y/N!" She changed her tone of voice "Hi Y/N, it's nice to meet you too!" She made the bear say and Loki giggled.

Later that night Loki was getting ready for bed and ran up to you "Mama, mama!" Y/N looked over at him "Yes prince?" "Can Ragnar sleep with me tonight?" Y/N giggled at the fact he was asking for permission but nodded yes. Loki squealed in excitement and ran back to his room.

When Y/N walked in to read Loki his bed time story she saw him fast asleep with Ragnar right in-between his arms.