Machines

Babysitter Tony
Little Y/N
She/Her Y/N
Narrative Pov
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Now it was Tony's turn to cause a mess with Y/N. Loki had left with Thor to asgard for a ceremony, leaving Y/N with the team who had been sharing her as if she was a thing of popcorn at the movies. Y/N didnt mind the attention, but it seemed everyday she was getting into trouble with someone, which wouldnt be good if Loki found out, but who needed to know? According to Steve; Loki does need to and will know. As Y/N's thought process track too the effects of the trouble shes gotten into Tony picks her up earning a squeal "Puts down!" She whined as he laughed and carried her to the lab "Im gonna show you how to build!" Tony sat her in his table as he promped himself into the chair. "Tan build suwt?" Tony glaced over at an unfinished iron suit and walked over to it, rolling it with his placement stand. "You can watch me build the suit and occasionally help out - but you cant touch where im working okay? I'll let you do the easy work though" Y/N pouted a bit but nodded as Tony brought the suit closer.

"Okay Y/N," Tony used his rag to clean his hands "Your time to work on the suit, ive done the hard parts" Y/N glowed at the words, feet going crazy from happiness. "Ok so," Tony picked up a Towel, an art brush,  and some gel "This gel goes on the suit's wired areas for water protection" Y/N looked up with a confused straight face "How dat work? Is gel not liqud?" Tony put a little gel on the towel and showed her; "See that? Its not dissolving into the towel" She nodded still not understanding "This gel has a lot of special chemicals that keep it from damaging the wires as long as its put on right" She gasped "Das so cowl" Tony laughed "Yes it is, now, watch me do it." Tony used the brush to slightly jab into the gel before removing it and getting close to the neck wires "This is important work, you dont want the gel to get in between the wires but you want it too cover them" He genlty brushed the wires making sure to be lighter with wires that connected together. "I wan do!" Y/N was squealing, it had been a few minutes and Tony was already halfway done, he took a glance at Y/N and smiled "Alright, cmere" He picked up Y/N and sat her in his lap showing her how to hold the towel and brush, once she figured it out he showed he how to do the wires.

A few hours had gone by and Y/N was on her last wires; The left ankle. As she brushed a wire fell out, apparently in Tony's sleepy haze yesterday, he did the wiring wrong. "Woah okay back up!" He picked Y/N up quickly as the wire sparked "What went wrong there?" Tony looked into Y/N's eyes as she started sniffling, close too tears "Is wuin its" She plopped her head into his neck. "I'll fix it, lets go eat some lunch, okay?" Y/N nodded into Tony's neck as he started walking.

While eating her chicken nuggets with bucky and sam, Y/N heard Tony talking too someone "Ony?" He walked in and she lit up "Daddy! Ou home!" Loki smiled brighter than a million stars and picked Y/N up, kissing the parts of her face that werent covered with sauce as she giggles and squealed "I missed you so much!" Y/N put her head on his forehead and giggled as he smiled "I miss ou too daddy"

After catching up with Loki, Tony walked in "Hey Lok?" Loki looked up from Y/Ns spot on his lap to meet Tony's stare and he knew it wasnt good "Wait here darling" He leaned into his lap and kissed her forehead before having her sit up so he could move. Once Loki and Tony were out of hearing range Tony sighed "I know you dont like Y/N in the lab-" Loki's glare turned cold "What did you do, Stark" Tony shot his hands up in defense "I know, but we were fixing a su-" Loki gasped and his eyebrows furrowed "Let me continue" With Tony's requests Loki backed down "We were fixing a suit and i gave her a very easy task that was important, she did well until one of the wires slipped out" Loki was pissed at Stark and pushed past him back to Y/N.

"Princess did you help Tony with a suit?" Y/N's eyes went wide "Es i hewp ony.." Loki's face softened "You're not in trouble, Tony is. Just dont do that again okay?" By the end of Loki's question he had sat down and Y/N had sat on his lap, hugging his waist with her head in his neck.

They sat like that until dinner.