Rain and Tears

TW
Little Y/N
She/Her Y/N
Narrative pov
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was rainy out, trees whipping from left, right, south, and north. Always hitting against each other, waiting for one of them to break. Oh how Y/N wanted to break, her day contained nothing but insults and misunderstandings, and she was confused as to why people hated her; She'd snap back at them when they'd raise their voice, she punches when her body said too, she listened to her muscles in every argument. In Y/N's eyes, she had listened to her instincts, why was she in trouble for it? Because society didn't believe it was right? We are all animals, we were made to rely on instincts, not our heads. She was so confused as to why it was all her fault, she had negative thoughts all her life, but for the past few years, they have built up and overwhelmed her. Y/n never lied, at least for the past 1 or 2 years, but every time she said her feelings or expressed how she was in pain no one listened "It's just an excuse, because you don't want to listen!" She tries, she studies humans and their acts trying to find something that makes sense, she was so smart yet she couldn't understand her own feelings or anyone else's as she was not popular with people, never having the chance to learn social skills young as she always blocked herself from others, finding it easier and more fitting for her. She never thought she was worthy enough to live nor die, to make friends nor keep them, to have family nor keep them. Y/n stayed kind as long as she could, stayed respectful, and stayed perfect; But as soon as her preteen years started she couldn't keep all those "Im fine" and "I feel okay" slide anymore, she needed her release. Today was worse than usual, her mind racing and never stopping. The littler she got the worse her thoughts were, she wanted her caregiver. As Y/Ns feet danced along the floors in search of her daddy, Loki's lips curved up, knowing that it was her "In here little one" He called as she turned startled by the sudden voice, eventually she found where he called and crawled in his lap, new tears lapping over old. Loki noticed her distress and pat her head calming her down "Y/n, love, calm yourself for I am here. There is no need for worry or sorrow." She looked up sniffing her sadness away, arms wrapping around his waist, listening to his heartbeat as she drifted off.