Mean Book

This is a requested chapter, request by LokisBabyBoy
If you would like to submit a request there is information on my conversations! (If you are reading past December 2022 then you most likely won't find it!)
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Little Loki
He/Him Y/N
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

As I was dealing with Loki's hair I heard something in front of me fall and hit something, then before my eyes could see what was happening Loki was crying. I saw the book that had fallen on his face and smiled sadly, such a silly yet frustrating accident from my little Asgardian, but what do you expect? The silly boy loved his reading, and when something disrupted it he wouldn't be calmed down easily, especially if he was hurt by it. Resuming my attention to the now sobbing little boy who had started throwing the book off and put his head on his knees "Hey, no need to throw a tantrum little prince" Loki looked up at me with angry tears in his eyes "Is huwts" I open my arms for the sad boy, letting him come to me and get comfortable in my arms before gently patting his head with soft comforts mumbling out of my mouth as he cried "Dada m fawce huwts" He pointed to his nose, then gently pulled away to look at me, sniffling the last bit of tears away "Oh baby," I cupped this face in my hands and softly kissed the bridge of his hurt nose "Just give it a few more seconds and I'm sure the pain with go away okay? There are no obvious signs of a boo-boo so I don't think it's a lasting hurt." The little boy nodded with a frown "I know it hurts little prince but sometimes you just have to let it do its own thing so the pain goes away" Loki nodded and for a few minutes we just cuddled as I started singing norse lullabies I had learned from his ever so kind mother's endless amount of hand-me-down books.

Eventually, Loki's small grip let go and his body went limp, his breathing evening out besides from one big sigh of tiredness. I said back into the bed and closed my eyes, falling into the realm of sleep with him.