Chapter 1

On this day

  The beautiful hotel in the Newyork town nearer Greenwich village is decorated for an engagement ceremony. That hotel palace belongs to one of the family members, it's decorated like a royal party hall… with white  curtains and clothes, all the family members are seated on their respective chairs.. Alec was standing in the middle of the stage, he wore a royal white suit , Jace was seated in the front row with an annoying face, he was staring at Maryse and  Robert like he was gonna burn them alive.. 

On the other hand, Izzy was standing next to Alec with a tray covered with white silk cloth in it.. She looked upset and worried … she looked at alec helplessly but when alec looked at her back she turned away by not looking into his brother's face… 

Everyone in the hall looks at the women who dress up gorgeously in a white gown and walk towards alec.. Alec lend his hand to her and she took it with a little smile.. Clary and Simon were sitting next to jace.. Simon was looking at Alec and the entrance back and forth.. He is checking his mobile more often… 

Mr. & Mrs. Branwell was  happy and Robert looked more happier than anyone else.. 

when the ceremony starts,Everyone went silent

Alec looked at  Lydia with a heavy heart.. Lydia looked at Alec with an unreadable expression on her face..

Mr. Branwell :alec!! Lydia!!! Exchange your engagement rings… (he said and izzy handed Lydia her ring which Lydia took by faking get smile and received a death glare from izzy in return and jace gave alec's engagement ring.. ) 

Jace :You are an idiot alec!! (he mumbled to him) 

Lydia took Alec's hand and she was about to slide a ring but she stood there like a statue when she heard the door of the hotel palace open… 

There comes a man walking in the middle of the crowd with a well suited black dress and his hair spiked with little purple and pink in it…Raphael is standing behind him.. Waving at Simon, izzy and clary.. Simon starts to breathe normally till now he doesn't realize he is holding his breath.. 

In contrast.. Alec breath becomes irregular,actually he is struggling to breath normally… but he couldn't do it.. Lydia notices Alec's reaction.. 

Alec stood there without blinking his eyes.. His gaze fixed on that man.. He doesn't want this to happen… 

Robert gestured maryse and Maryse nodded, she walked towards that stunning man in the middle of the hall  but before she could say something 

"Hey!! You must be Maryse right??" he said and Maryse nodded in return with her mouth partly opened.. 

"Hai.. I am magnus!! You look prettier than Alec, but we will talk about this later, " he said with a smile.

"but magnus!!" she said for namesake.. But she loves that attitude.. She looks at Alec proudly with a hidden smile on her face.. 

"Maryse, this is between me and your son.. I will leave if he asks me to" he said raising two fingers, Maryse smirked and made way for  magnus… 

Robert :Who the hell are you?? Leave this engagement party !!! now!! (he shouted while walking towards magnus who is standing without any fear in the middle of the hall  ) 

Magnus :Alec loves me.. I will leave if he states it as  "no "(he said without taking his eyes from alec.. Who is sweating a lot and this is the first time alec saw him with all stunning makeup and look, he swallowed hard on seeing him) 

Robert looked at Alec cunningly… "tell me!!! Did You love him??" (he stammered his words on alec, magnus looked at alec with a questioningly ) 

Magnus :Robert sweetheart!!! You are scaring him.. Actually He loves me more than I know… (he said loosening his last button on his tux and again Robert looked at alec) 

Alec took a deep breath and answered loudly

"no!!! I didn't ''Alec said it clearly..leaving  magnus, izzy, Lydia, jace, clary, Raphael and Simon  in shock including Maryse..

Few months ago.. 

Raphael :enough man!!! you are eating him with your eyes (he teased alec) 

Alec :Shut up..don't disturb and get lost (he said by throwing office file on his face, and continued watching the front row where magnus working on his laptop ) 💖TBC 💖