, 💖Chapter 4💝

STILL DAY 1 

Magnus and Raphael always eat their lunch together while Simon and Alec eat on the next bench quite opposite to them… so Alec could see Magnus all the time.. But today

Simon :Listen, he is eating alone. We are going to join him… so you are going to tag along with us today.. (Simon said holding Alec's ear…Raphael laughed at Simon's serious expression…) baby(he said at Raphael, seriously closing his eyes) 

Raphael :okay… okay sorry (he zipped his lips together) 

Alec stood there like a statue…

Simon :first stop sweating like this … like you are gonna steal his wallet or something… (he unbuttoned alec's first 2 buttons… and spread his shirt wide to show some sexy chest hair .. Raphael sees Simon in awee.."this is how you seduce me??" Raphael asked and received another death glare from Simon ) 

Alec :what are you doing (he tried to do the buttons again but Raphael tapped his hands away ..) 

Raphael: keep your hands down…and don't blabber like you did in the morning, if he smiles at you, just smile back and start a conversation.. We will take the lead .. Okay.. let's go… (he dragged alec with him) 

3 of them seated in the same bench where  Magnus does… Magnus looked at Alec and gave his warm smile like he  always does … Alec looked at Raphael while swallowing hard… raphael widened his eyes like a death warning… 

On seeing that Simon pulled Raphael for a gentle peck on his lips , making Magnus roll his eyes and at the same time Alec rolled his eyes annoyingly … 

Magnus  laughed loudly on looking at alec who was giving the same expression like him… everyone in the food court looking at them…. 

Raphael looked at Magnus surprisingly.. "This man is laughing like this after ages, Simon," he said with a proud smile… Simon gave a side  hug to  Raphael… 

Alec looked totally lost in that laugh of magnus. "if he could laugh this beautiful then why did he close himself from everything" he thought to himself…

When he felt awkward, Magnus then realized that he was laughing out loud.. Everyone was watching them… So he held himself by pressing his lips wide and looked at raphy, si and Alec.it's been long  magnus felt free to laugh in front of someone he wasn't used to… 

The lunch went really well and silent, Simon and raphy looked magnus and Alec back and forth, they shook their heads  disappointedly… 

but Magnus and Alec shared a simple smile while having their lunch and then they both  left.. 

Simon : What am I gonna do with him?? (he asked while seeing alec leaving the food court alone) 

Raphael :It's okay.. We still have 2 and half days… and I can see Magnus being comfortable around alec.. It will work.. It's a progress … (he patted and drag Simon with him) 

In the evening.

Alec :What are you  doing guys??? (alec asked looking around, if somebody is watching them or not ) 

Raphael :don't make noises … (he said while kneeling in front of Magnus's car wheel and puncturing the tyre ) 

Simon :why don't you unplug the air in it? … Why are you puncturing it?? … (Simon said puncturing the back wheel tire) 

Raphael :I will tell you later… (he said standing on his feet) 

When they saw Magnus walk towards the parking lot..