💖Chapter 5 💖

💖Chapter 5 💖

At night… Alec was lying on the bed staring at the moon through the window… he thought about magnus the whole evening… still he is not done with his day.. Today was  the first time he talked to Magnus and heard his name from his mouth… his voice was magical.. And it still sounded sweetly in his ears like romantic music , he could laugh like a kid in front of everyone for simple things… 

Alec :I don't know whether I could get a chance to confess to you  or not.. But I want you to be happy magnus bane… you look beautiful  when you smile like that… (he mumbled and chuckled) 

He  didn't notice a drop of  tear dripping  from the corner of his eyes…

He save the whole day like a data in his mind until he drifted into sleep 

+++++++DAY 2 

Magnus :What are you saying?? .. Why is it still not ready…. (he questioned Bach to the mechanic on the phone, Raphael looked at him like he didn't know anything) okay..try to deliver it tomorrow before 8 am…. (he said and looked at Simon who was laying on his bed… on his stomach) 

Magnus :aren't you both getting late?? Why are you still here??? (he asked…) 

Raphael :what? … Simon will take me to the office…what about you?? How are you going to manage..?? 

Simon :should I call alec (before he completes.. Magnus states it as" no ".. Because Magnus knows something about Alec trying to get under his skin… whether his smile or his voice or his innocent face, he doesn't know that clearly .. He don't want to make it complicated)

Raphael and Simon looked at each other… 

Magnus :I will take a cab (he said and they all walked out .. As Magnus said he took a cab and Simon took Raphael to the office…) 

ON the way Raphael called for alec…. 

Alec :what?? He took Cab right??? 

Raphael :how do you know…??? (he asked) 

Alec :even kids will know how to take a cab when you couldn't have any other vehicle… idiot!! cut the call… (he was about to hang) 

Raphael :wait!!! Nasi Goreng… it's magnus favourite indonesian food … do you cook?? 

Alec :no. I don't even  know what it is… (he said try to recollect the name) 

Raphael :search it in internet you idiot…(but Simon snapped the phone from Raphael's hand) 

Alec :i am a horrible cook…(he said scratching his forehead) 

Simon :I know how horrible lightwoods are… don't worry… we will get that..  see you in work…(he hang up with the call) 

Once alec reached his office he saw Magnus was already there.. He was taking his black coffee … alec walked to the coffee machine.. He took one and walked smiling at Magnus.. Magnus nodded with a smile… "still he doesn't know why he can't control his reactions when he sees alec smiling at him " he frowned when alec passed over him… 

"don't overthink magnus .. He is just being nice around you…''Magnus mumbled to himself…and continued with his work 

They both are really sincere in work and Alec is the best intern they had in their office.. And Magnus is an excellent architect working along.. 

++++

ON the food court.. 

Before alec could enter Raphael and Simon handed him a little big lunch box…