💝CHAPTER 18 💝(Chapter 1 reprise)

On the same evening when magnus reached alec's engagement party (💝if you want to read brief, check chapter 1..i don't want to bore with rewriting the whole chapter 💝) 

💓"Maryse, this is between me and your son.. I will leave if he asks me to" he said raising two fingers, Maryse smirked and made way for  magnus… 

Robert :Who the hell are you?? Leave this engagement party !!! now!! (he shouted while walking towards magnus who is standing without any fear in the middle of the hall  ) 

Magnus :Alec loves me.. I will leave if he states it as  "no "(he said without taking his eyes from alec.. Who is sweating a lot and this is the first time alec saw him with all stunning makeup and look, he swallowed hard on seeing him) 

Robert looked at Alec cunningly… "tell me!!! Did You love him??" (he stammered his words on alec, magnus looked at alec with a questioningly ) 

Magnus :Robert sweetheart!!! You are scaring him.. Actually He loves me more than I know… (he said loosening his last button on his tux and again Robert looked at alec) 

Alec took a deep breath and answered loudly

"no!!! I didn't ''Alec said it clearly..leaving  magnus, izzy, Lydia, jace, clary, Raphael and Simon  in shock including Maryse.(upto this it's ch 1)💓

Simon :alec!!!! (before Simon could say anything, Robert raised his hand to mute Simon) 

Robert walks towards Magnus and stands in front of him by adjusting his suit… but Magnus' gaze is still fixed on alec.. He was confused about Alec's answer.. 

Robert :i think you are not dumb.. You heard it right!!! So can you (he gestured the doorway of the palace with a devilish smirk ) 

Magnus : Alexander!!I! You don't have to worry about anything.. I know you love me.. And I…. (he couldn't finish..) 

"ENOUGH !!!!!" Robert shouted before Magnus could confess in front of the crowd… he knew, if Magnus says that he loves him then Alec will definitely go with magnus.. Because he never sees his son this vulnerable and weak around anyone like he is around magnus.. That's the main advantage of keeping alec in his hand like a slave) 

Robert turned around to see Alec and raised his eyebrows… Alec gulped hard again, he knew what his father's face reaction could mean .. 

Alec closed his eyes and said it loud.. "I don't know who he is…'' he said and turned around to face Lydia… he couldn't face Magnus anymore… "you are stupid" Lydia mouthed to alec 

Robert :Anything else you want to hear  Mr. Magnus..?? (he asked sarcastically) 

Magnus :You are making a wrong decision Alexander.. Don't regret it later.. I am not leaving this place without you.. (he said and Robert could see the stubborness in Magnus's voice) 

Robert :enough!! it's enough… guards!!!(he shouted and two of them took magnus by his arms… raphael kicked them out but one from the back took him too .. Robert signaled the guard to attack magnus… the moment the guard fist landed on Magnus' face.. "stop!!! Just stop" he shouted from the stage,Alec was fuming in anger…he walked down and stood in front of Magnus .. He saw Magnus' forehead and lips were bleeding… Tears were struggling to leave his eyes but he held it back… 

Alec :can't you hear what I said…  I DIDN'T LOVE YOU AND I DON'T KNOW EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE… GET OUT (he shouted by saying each and every word clearly , while looking at magnus… which makes magnus even angrier than before, alec said everything by assassinating his own character in front of magnus… hoping him to hate him and  leave safe before someone kill him or break his leg)