💝Chapter 20 💝

Lydia joined him in the next 15 minutes.. 

Alec :What did you both talk about?? 

Lydia :That's none of your business.. Hey I sort of like your kitten.. 

Alec :i will kill you (he said seriously) 

Lydia :hooo.. So possessive (she teased) 

Alec shook his head with a smile which is hidden behind his grumpy face. 

After a 2 hours of party Alec came back to his room…on the way to his room, he looked around and searched for Magnus but he wasn't there… he wanted to see him one last time… but he thought he was not lucky enough.. The whole way to his room, he thought about how beautiful magnus  looks today, his eyes were full of love , his lips were soft and full of life, his warmth reminded him of home.. And then he remembered the wound on his face.. He doesn't want him to get hurt like that.. It's better if everything ends in this way… 

He opened the door, the room was dark, he didn't want to switch on the lights and fell on the bed.. He stared at the ceiling for sometimes without saying anything, he took his shirt off and he stood from the bed while unbuckling his pants.. He roamed around the room only with boxers, he took a towel from the wall hanger and he was about to take off his boxers … 

"waitttttt!!!" Magnus shouted from the couch… Alec took the towel and wrapped it around his waist… he switched on the light to see Magnus sitting on the couch with a smirk and his whole face is red because he is seeing Alec half naked after a while .. 

"What the hell are you doing here??" Alec asked , by crossing his hands in front of his Chest… "Hoo come on!!! I already saw it and I don't mind seeing it again.. I am just saving the moment for tomorrow night" he said in flirty way 

"Magnus, listen!!! You are one gem of a person I met.. I don't want you to get hurt because of me.. Can't you just see how those guards behaved in front of you.. Find someone else , whoever you end up  with is the most luckiest person in this world. .. So I am begging you please leave this place"he said cupping his hand in front of Magnus to leave… 

"nice talk.. But I am sorry, nothing is getting into my head.. I am too lost in your eyes" he said and shrugged vigorously… like he is lost too much and wants to get back to earth soon… but the other person lose his patience 

Alec :magnus leave!! now!!! (he said like a warning) 

Magnus :don't start Alexander.. I will leave in morning(he said walking towards alec's closet) 

Alec : no…. Leave Now!! 

Magnus :show some mercy Alexander!! It's dark outside.. Lend me shelter tonight I promise I will keep my hands to myself… (he said sarcastically) or wait… are you afraid that you might lose your control?? (still looking in alec's closet) 

Alec rolled his eyes… "what do you want??" he asked.. 

Magnus :colours alec colors… I am looking for one colorful spare cloth.. Look what your guards did to my costly costume… (he showed his tux which is full of mud and dirt and some of blood in it) I can't wear this and sleep.. Will you?? No right?? 

Alec :There is no color in my closet..? 

Magnus :not at all…In  first place  I should add colors in your closet once we get away from here… 

"You are the moon of my night  and you already added colors to my life magnus " Alec thought to himself.. He couldn't help but look at him in an amusing way.. Where Magnus is busy picking some clothes that fit him..