Chapter 11

Magnus couldn't take his eyes off Alec, because Alec was looking  at him like he was the only person he wanted to be with.. Magnus gently pushed Alec back on the bed… he leaned on top of him without taking his eyes off Alec's face.. He doesn't know why he had this feeling like it's going to be hard to move on from those eyes and his warmth… as long as magnus stares at alec, alec went speechless it's like magnus eyes were piercing his flesh, cutting his bone and hitting directly on his heart.. He wants to cry out that he loves him but he can't.. He didn't want to ruin everything at the last minute as Simon said Magnus was playing hard… Magnus was too tough to go along with, he is good at holding back emotions .. 

Alec pulled Magnus closer by his neck for a warm loving kiss.. They both didn't close their eyes this time… magnus was still figuring out what this man was trying to do to him…. Why can't he resist his touch anymore.. Magnus made himself lay in between Alec's legs which Alec spreaded happily for him.. Magnus couldn't take his eyes from those blue eyes which shine like emeralds in the night light… 

"stop me if it's too much… I am gonna.." magnus couldn't finish… "Go on" Alec said and pressed his lips on Magnus again.. As soon as Magnus let his fingers do his magic, Alec starts to groan in pain at the start , making Magnus feel more guilty.. He tried to retrieve his finger but Alec held him in place… "I am fine!!" Alec said in between panting… "are you sure?" Magnus asked again , caressing his cheeks with his finger…"yes.. I love.." alec stopped on seeing magnus eyes which is searching for answers but he held it back…. He changed the sentence to"I love the effect of your fingers on me "he said, swallowing hard…

" you are crazy, you know that?? "magnus laughed at alec… alec saw his eyes and lips back and forth , he can't get enough of both"You are not a person in that rumor, you are the person I used to read in fairytales" Alec said while taking magnus lips again… he didn't give Magnus his time to process about  what he said… as long as magnus talks, he was unraveling alec's hidden love.. Alec never felt this vulnerable before .. He is tougher than Magnus but something about Magnus melting him… 

("Why is Alec so sweet with him?Is this because of sympathy ? "Magnus thought) .. 

When Alec frowned, Magnus ignored the thought and continued to make Alec comfortable.. The view in front of him was priceless. Alec's lips were partly opened and he was gasping loudly with a smiling face, his Back was arched like a bow…his head was thrown back… magnus smiled when alec lips got wide on smiling  because of the  pleasure he is giving to him… 

"Are you ready for me..??" he asked… "I was ready since the day I met you "that is what Alec wants to say but it's the wrong timing… "How sweet!!! Were you always this  concerned about your hookups?" he asked sarcastically, making Magnus roll his eyes while rotating his. Head along with it , he is all red because of blushing and smiling… 

"answer sir??" Alec asked again and stroked Magnus' chin … "no!" he said, raising his brows upwards  with a shy smile on his face …Alec pecked at Magnus lips, Magnus looked at him surprisingly,... "I am ready," Alec said and kissed Magnus's forehead… (are we having sex??yes..!!  But  why do I feel like I am cuddling with my husband… ooohhh.. This man is giving me weird thoughts… how dangerous) magnus thought to himself before taking alec…

 Once he let himself lost on alec, alec started to groan loud and arched his back again, literally at an acute angle he was close to the sky.. I Mean he is far away from the bed… he pushes both of them to the edge in a single move… "woah…  relax… you are finishing me down" magnus said,throwing his head back while  groaning loudly.. He took a minute to breath and rubbed Alec's chest… "breath !!!!" Magnus said and continued caressing Alec's neck and shoulder, for Alec it's a completely amazing feeling… he was this close to the sky before Magnus caressed his chest… as Much as Magnus' soft hand roaming around his naked body nothing helping him.. He is turning more and more on..