💖 Chapter 10 💖

Magnus wasn't used to taking his hookups to his own room but for Alec he wanted him to feel comfortable… so he took Alec to his room … as the night went silently outside, only the sound of birds and blowing breeze could be heard in between heavy breathing … The door of Magnus' room was kicked open by Alec's long yet strong leg… Alec pushed Magnus inside the room without breaking the kiss, while his hand was busy stripping Magnus out of his half naked shirt… Magnus' hands were really busy in  pulling Alec's shirt off from his shoulder which is defined as well… They both were laughing and giggling while watching their own messy activities.. They both are really impatience… 

"it's not getting off!!!" Magnus struggled to admit when he tried to take off  Alec's belt.. Alec giggled at Magnus and took his belt by himself… once they got off their pants Alec pushed Magnus to the wall while kissing him hard…Magnus moved backwards and hit on the Wall… Magnus felt something more about this kiss. It's not like a hookup kiss .. He stopped kissing Alec once he felt Alec Hand on his face, it's really warm and caressing,he noticed that  there is nothing lusty in it .. Alec cupped his face and started to kiss his forehead, tracing down to his nose bridge and nose  tip, then to his cheeks, it's a kinda lovely wet kiss without any smooching sound .. And then he looked magnus eyes while taking his lips in his full mouth.. Magnus stood there like he was under some kind of spell… this man trying to unlock something on him.. He can't fight those feelings.. 

As Alec's hand caresses his neck and shoulder.. Magnus was lost in that kiss and Alec's touch.. He kissed him back the same way Alec does.. He buried his hand on Alec's raven hair, he felt that  tingling all over his body to play with those knots in his messy hair.. And yes he did that.. Once he opened his eyes, he could see Alec gaze fixed on him while kissing him. 

"how could it feel different with him??" Magnus thought to himself.. As his hand traced down to Alec's defined shoulder muscle, Alec got goosebumps all over his skin… magnus could see the effect of his fingers on alec's body…alec let his hand run around magnus chest, which makes Magnus got goosebumps all over his skin… on seeing that alec smiled and  took him by his thigh without breaking the kiss… magnus legs automatically wrapped around alec's waist like it's already pre programmed on his system… 

Alec sat on the edge of the bed making Magnus sit on his lap… he licked Magnus's lips and was welcomed by his dreamy warmth… For Alec he dreamed about this moment before, for "n "number of times  … but the reality is way more delicious and lovely than his dreams… for Magnus, it's totally  a moment with a strange feeling .. He felt comfortable and close to him… as Alec started to explore every corner of his mouth, Magnus was lost in the pleasure..he moved even closer. As Alec defined abs was brushing on his own abs… they share the same breath at the moment … 

He pushed Alec back on the bed, he sat on Alec's lap… he moved a little down and started to pull Alec's boxers down but Alec stopped him by holding his hands… "what??straight to that??" Alec asked Magnus with a Grin… "yes… what else ??" he asked confusingly.. Alec smiled at him and pulled him closer by taking his lips and made him lay on top of him.. He rolled over and now Magnus was under alec… Alec kissed him for some more minutes, it's a sloppy kiss, his hands were still roaming around Magnus' body….

 like before magnus hands found its way to alec's messy hair.. Pulling him even closer..Alec kissed his lips one last time with a gentle smile  and traced down to His chin and neck,he started to place bite marks in his neck which made magnus throw his head back … "alec!!!" he whispered… Alec couldn't hear anything so he continued to his chest and abs.. He places open kisses all over his torso.. Magnus was completely losted under Alec's touch, the way his lips touched him and the way his hands caressing his skin was bothering him.. But he can't deny that pleasant feeling he had right now…when Alec went down to his waist line and pulled his boxers down, Magnus snapped his eyes open… he looked at Alec by tilting his head down… 

Alec smiled at him and he took him with so much of love and passion,Magnus couldn't help this feeling, he threw his head back again this time with a loud groan, with his eyes closed and  his lips parted which went dry for a while…. As alec was blowing on him… magnus felt a lovely connection with alec like he never had before..his hand was buried in alec's hair…. When the cold wind touches Magnus' bare yet wet  skin, He snapped his eyes open and pulled Alec all of a sudden for a kiss. He did it without his knowledge. The effect of the melody of night and having Alec in his own bed gives him a different feeling… Alec smiled through the kiss… magnus rolled them over and started to place kisses on alec's neck, alec was lost in his touch.. The soft lips and the tip of Magnus's tongue driving him crazy… he gives a sinful moan for a simple touch in his abs.. Magnus looked at him in amusement, Alec  was completely in an amorous view  right in front of him… 

As he let Magnus'  hand slip under his boxers, Alec felt a  shiver on his spine  and he  started to whimper, his mouth  went really dry in a second ,Magnus saw him surprisingly… the person who confidentially drove him crazy a minute ago was squirreling under his touch… he placed a soundfull kiss on Alec's chest,for that Alec automatically arched his back wanting more… he took his nipple in his mouth and started to play  with it.. A voice inside magnus shouting at him to stop there ➡ fuck him and begging him to  disappear soon.. But his heart is fighting with his mind to take this night as the way it  goes… he traces down to Alec's abs…while his hand grabs Alec under his boxers … Alec started to pant while releasing filthy moan and held the bed  sheet tight.. Magnus saw him in awe… as Magnus starts to move Alec was lost and starts to bite his lips hard…. His lips start to bleed already… 

On seeing that "alec!!! Is this your first time??" he asked hesitantly… and expected it to be no… but to his surprise… alec nodded as" yes "

Suddenly.. Magnus got away from Alec  and he tried to grab his clothes from the floor … but Alec stopped him…" what on earth is your problem now?? "he asked…" Are you kidding me??? "he asked, ignoring Alec's gaze…'' tell me, am I not enough for you to take? "he lashed out.." what??... No!!! you are good.. I mean you are..(he held his forehead in frustration) alec I don't know that this is your first time  "  magnus said with a sad face…

"Is it an offense to stay Virgin for all these days?? "he asked  but it's clear he was broken…." alec.. It's not like  that… you are honest, genuine and sweet..(he said caressing Alec's cheeks) I don't want to steal this moment of yours for a one night stand.. Just save this moment for someone you love.. For someone special… "he said and looked away…" what if I want this with you..?? "Alec asked…" alec!!! "magnus tried to convince…" magnus!!! have you ever been on the bottom with anyone before???"Alec asked…magnus shook his head as no…"then what makes a difference here???   you have never been bottom before but you were ready to do that a minute ago.. Why???" he asked… "I don't know!!" Magnus said and  looked at him without any other words … "Magnus  you have nothing to worry about .. I want this ''Alec said and took him to the bed again …. 

" Are you sure?? "Magnus asked, hugging him tight…" more than ever"alec said and make him sat on his lap again 💝TBC 💝