💝Chapter 8💝

Once he got back to his room he got a call from izzy.. 

Alec :hey izzy!!

Izzy :hey big brother (her voice is quiet dull) 

Alec :Is everything okay there?? 

Izzy :yes… (she faked but izzy wasn't good in hiding things from alec especially when it comes to his life) 

Alec :izzy???(he asked once again) you know that I am resistant to everything… tell me 

Izzy :Actually no!!! (alec rolled his eyes on hearing that) 

Alec : what he did now?? 

Izzy :He planned something for you.. (she said in frustration) 

Alec : What?? (he asked in anger and izzy spilled everything) 

After a few minutes of conversation… 

Alec :Okay izzy I will be back home tomorrow. I will deal with it….

Izzy :What about your feelings for Magnus then..?? 

Alec :Who cares about my feelings and all… I am used to it. At Least I don't want to break him again… (he didn't answer much, he hung the call) 

Alec threw his phone on his bed and laid on his side…he isn't shocked or surprised on hearing it from  Izzy, he knows what his life is going to be ..  he is not in the mood for anything.. He wants to talk with Magnus about anything or  nothing, he just wants to stare at that face until he falls asleep… He just wants to hold magnus and sleep tight.. That's all he can think or imagine.. He took his phone and saw, on seeing magnus Pic, he drifted into sleep 

 Alec slept really well the whole afternoon 

He was getting ready to go to the club tonight which is nearer to magnus residency.... He was excited because he wanted to be with Magnus tonight…. He was dressed up in a full black shirt, black jeans, he folded his sleeves upto his forearm and looked front and back in the mirror.. 

Simon :Buddy are you ready??? (Simon came along and stood there In the doorway with his jaw dropped to the ground ) are you sure! you dressed up for a party night?? 

Alec smiled at simon…" I am not getting ready for the party… I am getting ready for magnus'' he said with a smug smirk… 

Simon :are you sure buddy because one wrong move could change the persons perspective… (he asked squeezing alec's shoulder) 

Alec :It's like today or never!!!if it's goes wrong then it's just like another day in my life that's all.. I Wanna try.. I can't hold it anymore (he said but Simon can feel that pain of holding his emotions)... 

Simon :go easy with him.. Okay..he will give you reasons to hate him.. He will find his possibility to show himself negative around you…. But don't give up.. You both deserve to be happy.. (he said patting his back) 

"Yeah, I won't hate him at any cause , he is my first love and I want him to be first in everything about me ," Alec said, adjusting his hair… Simon knows Alec was acting differently today but he didn't want to kill his mood… so he encouraged him… 

"Are you going to confess??" si asked because alec looks confident and bolder than ever.. 

"no!!! I don't want to drag him into my mess.."he said without looking at Simon's face.. 

" alec!!!"si was about to say something but alec cut him off…" Simon please.. Let me be selfish for once in my life "he stammered his words and Simon got the point.." be happy "Simon said hugging him tight…