💖Chapter 3💖

Magnus :Can you both please stop that smooching sound… it's irritating (he shouted from the next room.. It's a thin wall between magnus room and Raphael's room…it's kind of apartment for office workers) 

Simon and Alec, they both are interns who live in a separate apartment which is on the other side of the office… 

Raphael :don't be jealous magnus… if you want you can join us.. (Raphael said sarcastically) 

Magnus stormed into the room without knocking the door…he closed his eyes when he saw Raphael and Simon shirtless.. 

Magnus :shameless idiots.. (he said looking at them.. They both a laughed at magnus) 

Raphael :I told you.. You can join us.. I don't mind threesome.. What about you baby?? (he asked Simon… Simon looked at him in total horror and then Raphael winked at him.. He started to smile too) 

Simon :if it is magnus then I am okay with it… (he said and Magnus throw the book he took from the shelf, straight on Simons chest) 

Magnus :you both are insane… (he walked away) 

Raphael :your loss… I ask  you to find someone.. (he shouted… while Simon stand on his feet and offered his hand to Raphael) 

Simon :yes may be ale.. (before he could complete.. Raphael closed his mouth..)don't ruin anything before I start…(he whispered in Simon ear) 

Magnus :I don't want anyone to love me… I was born alone.. So I can live Alone… I am not ready for another mental breakdown (he shouted and took his office bag… raphy and si joined him on the way) 

Simon took Raphael on his bike… and Magnus drove his car alone to his office… 

Raphael texted Alec on the way…  "DAY 1" ALEC rolled his eyes on seeing his texts… "Come on, don't be a coward alec " he said to himself while adjusting his shirt…

Once they reached their office.. 

Magnus walked in front of raphy and si… raphy saw magnus punch card tagging outside his pants pocket … he stole magnus punch card from there  … 

Raphael :hooo.. Magnus I left my punch card on Simon's bike… I. Will be back… (he said and dragged Simon with him… magnus waved his hand as bye by shaking his head…) 

ON the way Raphael saw alec… 

Raphael :go fast.. I took magnus punch card.. He might be standing outside… go and help him with yours… (he said and patted on his shoulder..).. 

Alec :thank you (he smiled wide..) hey what color shirt he is wearing today??? 

Raphael :seriously!!! That's really important to you right now?? … 

Alec :no… i asked if we are wearing the same (he laughed innocently) 

Raphael :get lost you idiot… ( he cursed him and pushed him on the way) 

Like Raphael said magnus standing in front of the door.. Rubbing his forehead… Alec saw a girl rushing towards Magnus.. Alec makes way for her… 

Raphael slaps himself while looking at alec… alec looks at him behind… 

Raphael :go or else I will kill you (he mouthed, hiding behind the wall) 

Alec nodded and walked towards Magnus, really fast but the girl quickly called for Magnus name

The girl : "magnus!!!".... 

Before Magnus could turn around… Simon made a quick move, he closed her mouth from Behind and dragged her into the elevator next to them…. 

Raphael :Oh man!!! … this is why I love you Babe…(Raphael praised Simon ) 

When Magnus turned around, Alec was staring at the elevator like he saw a ghost with his mouth partly open … Magnus looked at Alec confusingly because he heard a girl's voice.. 

Magnus :mmm.. Hey… Alexander!!!(he said and that's it for alec he got dizzy on hearing his full name from magnus mouth totally in deep voice …) hey!!! Are you okay.. You are sweating… Do you need some water.??(he asked, holding his shoulder….which is not at all helping his condition..) 

Raphael placed his hand on his head and sat on the floor… "he will be dead by now.." he mumbled and held his mouth not to scream or curse … 

Magnus :Alec!! (he shook him hard so alec got back to earth) alec!!! (he shook again) 

"Just stop calling my name and take your hands, I will be fine "he thought but he can't say that out loud.. As much as Magnus stays close to him he starts to sweat more.. 

Alec :yeah… I am fine.. (he blink twice to clear his vision) 

Magnus :Are you alright??? (he took his water bottle and handed it to alec) 

Alec :yes..I am… I am fine!!(he said, still staring at magnus eyes and lips .) 

Magnus blinks with a concerned look on his face… still waving a bottle in front of alec… 

Alec took it and drank it in a single gulp.. Some went into his shirt and some dripped in his chin.. Magnus smiled at the view …nothing was helping him now.. 

Magnus :Didn't you eat your breakfast?? You look drowsy (he said looking at alec's face while handing his a tissue) 

Alec :yeah…. Yeah I did!! (he took the tissue from magnus hand and looked away suddenly) 

Magnus :ummmm… I have lost my punch card…(before he could finish alec punched his card and gestured magnus to get in) 

Magnus looked at him confusingly yet in an adoring way… 

Once Magnus left.. Alec rested his forehead on the door to steady his breath .. He looked behind by tilting his head.. Raphael and Simon looked at him with fiery eyes… "I… I…. Was…" he stuttered…"do you see what that voice did to me?" they both hit their head on the wall in the same manner… alec Laughed at both of them by closing his face 💖TBC 💖