💖Chapter 21 💖

Alec :magnus!!! 

Magnus :chup!!! I am not talking with you!! 

Robert :magnus!!! Leave this wedding now !! (he shouted while Maryse was trying to stop him but he stared angrily  .) 

Magnus :And not with you either.. (stopping Robert by pointing his Finger at him ..) 

Alec looked at him confusingly…

Magnus :izzy!!! (He said still staring at Robert with a fuming eyes) 

Izzy nodded with a bright smile and walked to the altar like a Badass, with her pointed heels echoing the entire arena … she crossed over Alec, making Alec look at her confusingly, she pulled Lydia for a  kiss… Lydia automatically locked her hands around Izzy's waist and she pulled her closer like it wasn't their first time.. Alec looked at them with mouth open in complete shock … Lydia and Izzy were taking each other's breath away.. They both were kissing comfortably… and their hands were fixed perfectly like they used to … 

Robert was speechless as the same time his eyes were fuming with Anger.. 

Magnus :at least one of the lightwood's was bold and loyal to their feelings… hmmm.. Robert!!!! (he called him dramatically which is not helping Robert to reduce his anger) are you sure izzy is a lightwood? (he asked sarcastically) 

"izzy!!" Robert shouted, ignoring Magnus' words completely… 

Izzy broke the kiss and looked at Robert by tilting her head… 

Izzy :what!??you can't threaten me with our family like the way you threaten Alec with us… 

Magnus :your father is not only doing this with  your life and Maryse.. He threatened him with my life too.. (Alec looked at him surprisingly like how did he know all that? ) But talking about that is useless now… (he said without looking at alec's face.. Alec could felt that pain which is probably the reflection of what he said last  night, he want to turn magnus face and make him to look into his eyes and kiss him but he can't ) 

Robert :aren't you ashamed of this Isabell??

Izzy : why?? We have been in a relationship for almost 3 years.. And you want me to spare my love for your pride… I am not your bitch… (she said sternly) 

Robert :I am not allowing this!!! (he took a step forward) 

Lydia :Who needs your permission…?? (suddenly Lydia took one of the rings from the box, it's an LB ring (lightwood and branwell family ring) and she slid it on Izzy's finger quickly …) now we are engaged… (she said, raising izzy's hand) 

"or we are married.. Take it how you want" Izzy said and pecked her lips again 

Robert :Can you stop all this shits?? 

Magnus :You are the only shit here Mr. Robert !! (magnus countered back) 

Robert :SHUT UP!! (he shouted making magnus giggle and closed his ear ) 

Mr. Branwell :What is this Lydia? I thought you were 

Lydia :dad! I am sorry but I love Isabell.. When you asked me to marry lightwood. I thought only about her.. I know Alec was into man…I don't want to make both of our lives hell..

She walked to Mr. Barnwell and took his hand… "Dad!How could you expect me to be happy by giving something I don't even want… I love izzy dad.. Please.. I want to be with her" she said in pleasing way 

Robert :don't listen to them Mr. Bramwell they are kids they don't know what they want… 

Mr. Bramwell :no… Robert I need to think about it…. 

Magnus :Let me clear you… you both made a deal right?? … so it's still lightwood weds Branwell….this love is no less than any other love.. (he tried to explain) 

Robert :enough!!! What are you trying to do?? Last minute drama?? And you planning to  take Alec with you? 

Magnus: no!!no!! Not at all.. Keep your Alec to yourself…(Alec rolled his eyes in anger) I came here for my love, I know it's gone.(his gaze shifts to alec for a second, before alec could react, he shifted his gaze back to Robert) . So why not help Lydia and Izzy right… 

Robert took his gun and pointed straight at Magnus' head, less than a second there was a clicking sound on both sides… 

Magnus : relax Robert!!! Those guns my boys have are more dangerous than yours… before you pull the trigger, bullets might have landed on your hairless head already .. (he said in invigorating way) 

Robert looked at them and took a  step back, he was searching for his guards … but they were nowhere…. Magnus leaned forward.. 

Magnus:My father is worse than you.. The guards we have are ruthless so better let them go.. Your guards are already cleared Mr. Robert …(he said like a warning and Robert didn't utter a word in return ) 

Magnus :izzy!! let's go…. (Magnus called for her and Izzy took Lydia's hand with a proud smile.) 

Robert :isabell!!! You are not a lightwood anymore… (Robert shouted behind) 

Izzy : I am really happy about that!! .. (she said with a smirk) 

Magnus :Wait, I have another one to take…(Robert looked magnus and Alec back and forth) no!! No!! Not him… (he looked at Luke who is standing next to Maryse…) 

Luke : Maryse listen .. I have been in love with you  since the day I met you.. I am sorry I let you suffer with this monster.. I was scared to start a relationship but now I know how wrong my decision is… I know it's really late.. Really Really late..but… I love you… will you??? (he asked offering his hand expecting her to take it) 

Maryse was speechless as much as alec… she turned around to face alec, alec nodded with a smile and his eyes were filled with happy tears.. 

Maryse took Luke's hand… 

Robert :Such a bitc…

Luke :say that again I will break your skull.. (Luke warned in anger)go with your Naty!!! 

 On hearing that Robert looks the crowd around them who are busily gossiping 

Magnus :hmmm.. Say that now… "you are not a lightwood anymore" (he imitated Robert…) besides garroway sounds good isn't it raphy?? 

Raphy : of course buddy (he laughed at Robert while intertwining his hands with Simon) 

Robert :You're all disgusting… Alec!!! Let's get out of this place first.. 

Magnus :Hoo.. don't worry we are leaving!! (he assured and walked away) 

Alec was standing there like a lost puppy who is ready to drag Magnus and run away, he is waiting for Magnus to offer his hand.. Because he knew he hurted him so Much with his words… What if he didnt want him anymore? He thought… but on watching Everyone walking on the aisle, his heart begging for magnus warmness… 

Alec's heart is beating like hell.he was worried thinking that he made magnus hate him …his whole family is walking with Magnus except him.. 

Maryse  :magnus!!!(she whispered) 

Magnus : We got this Maryse . Wait a little more minute.. (he whispered back, he knew his panda won't let him go.. So kept on pretending like he don't care ) 

Alec :HEY!!!!! (he shouted) 💖 TBC 💖