2 - Hyperion Heights

Flashback

Later that night, Snow White arrived at the ball and made her way past Princess Tiana as a waiter walked up to her with a tray of frogs legs, "Oh, frogs legs. No... No, thank you," Tiana said.

Snow White walked up to a woman in a blue dress, "Ella," Snow White said.

Cinderella turned to her, "Finally, where have you been?" Cinderella asked.

"Don't ask," Snow White said and they walked through the crowd together.

Henry and Christopher arrived and they walked down the steps, "Is this your new normal?" Christopher asked.

"Why are you here? Like, really, why?" Henry asked.

"Dani was worried and asked me to check on you two... Where is Julia?" Christopher asked.

"I... I don't know," Henry said.

"Ain't that sad," The men turned to see Prince Phillip who smirked, "Henry," Prince Phillip said.

"Phillip," Henry said.

"Have a wonderful time at the ball and stay out of my way," Prince Phillip said and brushed past him.

"Who's that?" Christopher asked.

"The reason Julia and I separated," Henry said.

A waitress walked up to them with two glasses of champagne, "Drink?" She asked and the two took them.

Henry spotted Snow White, "There she is. Wait here," Henry said and he walked over to Snow White, as she saw the Prince and was about to approach him when Henry stood in her way.

"May I have this dance?" Henry asked.

"Thanks, but I'm not really the dancing type," Snow White said.

"Yeah, I picked up on that. Brought your lucky flower a hyacinth," He held up the flower and she looked between him and the flower, "I promise not to knock you over again," Henry said.

"It is lovely," Snow White said and Henry placed the flower in her hair as she chuckled softly.

Henry looked at her and offered her his hand, "One dance," Henry said.

Snow White looked at Cinderella who looked at her confused then she saw Christopher walking over to Cinderella and starting to distract her.