37 - Flower Child

Flashback - Many Years Ago...

Gothel and her sister, Yarrow, were walking through the forest, "It'll be dark soon. Perhaps we should turn around," Yarrow said.

"Yarrow, please. Just trust me. I want to show you something beautiful," Gothel said and she took Yarrow toward an expensive home, and they looked through the window and saw the women there examining dresses.

"What if they see us? We should go. Gothel, we don't belong," Yarrow said.

"Look at them. Have you ever seen anything like it? I want to touch the fabric. I want to know what it feels like," Gothel said.

"To what end? It'll never be ours. That's their world," Yarrow said.

"You sound just like Mother. If you don't want to be here, you can go home without me," Gothel said.

"You'll be in so much trouble," Yarrow said.

"I don't care," Gothel said.

While Yarrow ran off, Gothel slipped into the house to feel the dresses once the women left the room. She touched a flower and she used her magic to sprout the flower into a room and the women came back and saw her.

"Hello?" A blonde woman said.

Gothel gasped as she turned around, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be here," Gothel said and started to leave.

"Wait! What was that? It was magic, wasn't it?" The blonde woman said.

"It was harmless. I swear. Please don't be angry. Please don't tell anybody," Gothel said.

"Why would we be angry?" The blonde woman said.

Another woman stepped up, "We've never met anyone with magic before

Another woman stepped up, "We've never met anyone with magic before. It's incredible," The dark-haired woman said.

"Well, most people are frightened," Gothel said.

"We're not most people," The blonde woman said.

"We think it's wonderful. Maybe someday you can teach us," The dark-haired woman said.

"Yes. Yes! I'd be delighted to teach you magic," Gothel said.

"It seems we found a new sister today," The blonde woman said.