12 - Wake Up Call

Lucy was at Chloe's apartment looking for the storybook in her old room and Roni, Joanne and Diane walked in, "Thought Victoria said you couldn't come here," Roni said.

Lucy sighed, "She doesn't know I'm here. And I had to come," Lucy said.

"Henry and Julia guessed you'd be here," Joanne said.

"Of course they did. Because when Henry and Julia needed magic the most, the storybook showed up for him in their grandma's closet. And when some people touch it, they remember everything about who they were," Lucy said.

"Wow... So, if I grabbed it, I'd remember being a queen?" Roni said.

"And I'd remember being the first Snow White's eldest daughter and having a sister and a sister figure?" Joanne asked.

"And I'd remember being a princess? The Evil Queen's daughter?" Diane asked.

"You three will never believe it," Lucy said.

"Look, I would love to believe I was a Queen. You know, someone with this big, amazing life who had a daughter, who adopted twins she loved, who got grandkids and then married the love of her life. And I know enough to know I don't know everything, Lucy... So why don't we prove this thing together?" Roni said.

"And all of this seems like deja-vu to me... So... Who knows what I've forgotten... I'm not saying it's a curse, but if something or someone has taken my memories or some family I don't remember, I want to know," Joanne said.

"And here I thought I was the only one?" They looked at Diane, "I have deja-vu like every day... Like I've seen bits and pieces of the day, it's weird... I sound weird," Diane said and Joanne rubbed her arm.

"Really?" Lucy said looking at them with a smile.

"What do you say? Partners?" Roni said and held her hand out but Lucy hugged her, Roni chuckled and hugged back.

"Aww, look at that smile from Roni," Joanne said with a smile.

"She looks so happy and content," Diane said and Roni glanced at them causing the two women to chuckle.

Flashback

Regina was tutoring Drizella with her magic with Katy and Emma standing nearby, still close to the destroyed tower, "You can do this, Drizella," Emma said.

Drizella sighed and breathed heavily as she managed to lift a rock a few inches off the ground but dropped it on the ground, "I can't. I'm sorry... I'm wasting your time. I'm sure you three have better things to do," Drizella said.

"You're not wasting our time," Emma said.

"Just our magic," Katy said.