33 - Chosen

Flashback

In a cottage in the woods, in the land of Oz, a witch made gingerbread cookies and placed them on a platter. She served them to the children in a cage - Hansel and Gretel, "Don't be shy. I made these. Just for you two," The witch said.

"We can't eat anymore. Please," Gretel said.

"Don't you know there are starving children in Arendelle? Now, mangi. I need you to be plump and juicy for my Full Moon feast," The Witch said as she put the plate of gingerbread cookies in Gretel's cage and then walked away from them.

"Keep eating, Gretel," Hansel said.

"Hansel, I'm scared," Gretel reached out and took her brother's hand until she heard footsteps drawing near to the cottage, "There's someone coming," Gretel said and they released each other's hand.

The door burst open and The Wicked Witch walked in, "So, the gingerbread rumours were true... Ooh," She picked up a piece of liquorice "Might I suggest something stronger than liquorice locks?" The Wicked Witch said.

"The Wicked Witch. I've heard stories about you," The Witch said.

"Well, then you know that there were others that wore this necklace," The Wicked Witch referred to the pendant Glinda had given her when she tried to help Zelena stay on the path of good and join the three witches in Oz; North, East, South, "Whose powers were almost as strong as mine," The Wicked Witch looked around the candy cottage, "So I banished them from Oz, which is what I'm going to do to you. Honestly, what you're doing is disgusting... Even for a witch, "The Wicked Witch said then blasted the other Witch back with her magic.

Gretel stops up, "Miss, please, help us," The Wicked Witch walked towards Gretel's cage, "Before the Witch gets back up," Gretel said as The Wicked Witch looked at her

Gretel stops up"Miss, please, help us," The Wicked Witch walked towards Gretel's cage, "Before the Witch gets back up," Gretel said as The Wicked Witch looked at her.