49 - Home is Where the Heart is Bloopers

Colin and Amanda were standing opposite each other in Storybrooke, "Home is the place..." Colin tilted his head as he looked at her, "Aww... You look like a little lost puppy!" Amanda hugged him, "I'll take you home," Amanda said, and they laughed together.

---

Colin, Amanda, Jenna and Jennifer were in the scene where the girls were getting to change, Amanda walked out looking like Esme, "I look like Esme," Amanda said.

"You are Esme," Jenna cleared her throat, "Try again," Jenna said.

---

Jennifer walked over to Robert and put the storybook in front of him, "Once Upon a Time? How ridiculous," Robert said.

"On the wrong show then," Jenna commented.

---

Amanda was doing pull-ups in a cabin as Colin walked up to her, "What are you doing?" Colin asked.

"Getting ready for a," Her hand slipped, and she fell down and Colin grabbed her, "Losing my grip apparently," Amanda said.

"You good?" Colin asked.

"Aye, aye, thanks," Amanda said, and she chuckled standing up straight.

---

Amanda was doing her first scene as Esme and walked onto the set in her dress, "How the women wore there..." A mosquito landed on her forehead, and she slapped it, "Owie..." Amanda said.

---

Amanda and Colin were acting in the scene where their characters met for the very first time, "Even heckhands are men... Heckhands... Jesus," Amanda said, and Colin laughed.

---

Colin bowed a little to Amanda and she chuckled, "If the lady insists... Oh hell!" Colin toppled over.

"I know I say it in the script, but you aren't meant to do it," Amanda said.

"I'm drunk!" Colin said and the cast laughed.

---

Josh and Emilia looked at each other in the jungle then leaned in suddenly and headbutted each other, "Ow!" They both said as they rubbed their foreheads.

"Not hot," Emilia said and laughed as Josh shook his head amused.

---

Colin and Amanda stood opposite each other, "Yeah, that I am. But I also believe in good form. So, when I win your heart, Elaine and I will win it, and it will not be because of any trickery. It will be because you-," Colin began to say when Amanda slapped her cheek.

"Sorry, mosquito biting me," Amanda said.

"I was declaring my character's love!" Colin said.

"Mosquito does not care about Killian Jones's love," Amanda said.

"Ouch," Colin said.

"Hey, take it up with the mosquitoes, I just pass on the message," Amanda said.

---

Colin ran forward, Robert waved his hand and Colin jumped on a trampoline before landing behind the well, Amanda ran over, "Hook!" Colin was laughing, "Jesus, I was worried for nothing..." Amanda looked around, "Any new True Love out there for me? This one gives me heart attacks," Amanda said, and Rebecca and Jennifer laughed.

---

Colin lifted Amanda up as they kissed and pushed her against a tree and she hit her head, accidentally biting his tongue, "Ow!" Colin and Amanda said at the same time as Colin dropped Amanda causing her to scream as she slid down the tree.

"Whoops!" Colin said.

---

Emilia sat on a green screen pickle thing, "This is uncomfortable... What did you do at work today Emilia? I rode a giant greet pickle... Again," Emilia said sarcastically.

"Green pickle riding gang!" Josh called out.

"I want out of the gang," Emilia said.

---

Robbie stood opposite Emilia, "My little lassie," Robbie said.

"She's taller than you," Colin commented, and Emilia and Robbie laughed.

---

Amanda and Robbie stood with Jenna and Jennifer, Robbie turned to them, "Hello, Amanda," Robbie blinked, "Nope, wrong," Robbie said.

"Hi, Robbie!" Amanda said as she waved, and Robbie laughed and waved.

"Miss Seyfried and Mr Kay everyone," Josh said and Robbie bowed as Amanda curtsied. 

---

Michael Raymond-James and Amanda looked at each other, "Ama... Elaine!" Amanda smiled, "Elaine! I got it, I got it," Michael said, and he walked away.

"Did he break?" Jennifer asked.

"I did not!" Michael said.

---

Amanda and Michael Raymond-James were looking at each other when Amanda started laughing, "Sorry... I'm so sorry," Amanda cleared her throat and tapped her cheeks before looking at Michael again seriously then they both laughed together.

---

Sabrina, Jared, and Robbie danced around the bonfire with the other Lost Boy cast.

---

Sabrina and Jared sat on the floor playing pat-a-cake as they waited for the scene to start while Robbie watched them, "Kids," Robbie said and shook his head.

"You're just jealous because you play a really old character," Sabrina said, and Jared chuckled.

---

TAKE ONE

Amanda and Colin sat together outside Granny's, "You traded your shop for me?" Amanda asked.

Colin nodded, "Aye... Wait, shop?" Colin said looking confused.

"What?" Amanda asked looking confused.

"Cut!"

TAKE TWO

Amanda and Colin sat together outside Granny's, "You traded your ship for me?" Amanda asked.

Colin nodded, "Aye, Colin said.

"I give up," Amanda whispered as she leaned in, they went to kiss but she slipped out of her chair.

"Wow, you okay?" Colin asked as Amanda lay on the floor laughing, and Colin chuckled at her as she gave him a thumbs up.

---

Paul and Dove sat in the diner looking at each other, "Ugh... Can we take it from the top?" Paul asked.

---