19 - The Eighth Witch

Hyperion Heights...

Minutes after Lucy's collapse and Cain had called the EMTs as Chloe stayed with her daughter, they were at the hospital with Jacinda.

The EMTs rushed Lucy down the hospital corridor as Chloe, Cain and Jacinda followed them, "Mama's right here, baby. I'm right here. It's gonna be fine. We're almost there," Chloe said as she grabbed Lucy's hand.

Flashback

Henry stood opposite, Wish Hook, Jack, Ella, Tiana, Katy, Will, Daniella, Christopher, Luke, Julia, Phillip, Theo and Emma as he held a baby girl with a bundle, "I'd like you all to meet, Lucy," Henry said.

"That is amazing. Henry Mills is a father," Jack said.

"Congratulations. She looks strong," Tiana said.

"She's perfect, brother," Julia said.

"Your mom would be thrilled, kid," Emma said.

"Uh, where's my other mom and Rapunzel Elaine? They should be here by now," Henry asked and Katy and Emma glanced at each other.

Drizella walked up, "Oh, Regina's fine. She's just a little detained," Drizella said.

Everyone turned to her, Henry held Lucy protectively, "Stay away from my daughter," Henry said.

"Such a worried Papa. No need to be. I'm only here to deliver a message. Well, more accurately, a prophecy. A curse is coming. On your darling child's 8th birthday, all your lives as you know them will end," Drizella said.

Wish Hook advanced on her, "Perhaps you misread the prophecy, love because you missed the part where we defeat you," Wish Hook said as he pulled out his sword.

Drizella was about to use her magic on Wish Hook when Daniella stopped her, "Drizella, I wouldn't. Look down," Daniella said.

Wish Hook sheathed his sword again and turned to Drizella as he grinned.

Drizella looked down to see that she was standing on a rune etched into the dirt and she slowly began to turn to stone, "This is blood magic

Drizella looked down to see that she was standing on a rune etched into the dirt and she slowly began to turn to stone, "This is blood magic. How is this possible?" Drizella asked.