【Chapter 1】

"Let's see... Bills. Bills. Junk. More bills. Jeez, Y/N! Do you ever receive anything other than junk and bills?" Scarlet Phantom groaned as she threw this morning's mail onto the coffee table.

   I stepped out of the kitchen and took a sip of my freshly made cup of coffee. "That's what comes with adulthood, Scar."

   "But you're 22! You shouldn't be getting mail like this!" The red-haired Stand frowned.

   I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. I placed my coffee cup on the table and picked up the mail my Stand collected for me. As I flicked through the letters, Scarlet Phantom sat on the couch beside me and let out a loud sigh. "I thought Polnareff would have responded to your letter by now. You sent him a letter two weeks ago."

   "Aww, are you missing him?" I glanced at her with a smirk.

   The red-haired Stand sat up quickly and spat, "Hell no!"

   "Liar."

   "I am not lying!"

   "Yes, you are."

   "I am no—" The sound of the doorbell ringing cut off Scarlet Phantom's protests and we both looked over at the door. "Are you expecting a delivery?" She asked and looked back at me.

   I glanced back at the Stand and shook my head. "No," I said as I stood up and made my way over to the door.

   As I reached the door, the person on the other side knocked on it, making me jump back slightly. I glanced back at Scarlet Phantom before placing my hand on the door handle.

   When I opened the door, I met eyes with the person standing at the door and my eyes widened in surprise.

   Standing in front of me was none other than Jean-Pierre Polnareff.

   "Y/N! It's so good to see you again!" Polnareff cried as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms tightly around me. The Frenchman pulled away from the hug and held me at arm's length as he looked me up and down. "My, you've grown so much since I last saw you! How long has it been? Four years?"

   Scarlet Phantom came over and her eyes widened as soon as she saw Polnareff standing in the doorway. "Polnareff?"

   Polnareff looked over at the red-haired Stand and his smile grew wider. "Scar! Hello!" The Frenchman stepped forward and pulled the Stand into a tight embrace.

   Scarlet Phantom pushed the Frenchman off her and held him away from her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

   "To see Y/N, of course," Polnareff said as he turned back round to face me.

   "But why?" I raised an eyebrow as I gestured for Polnareff to go into the lounge whilst I closed the door.

   Polnareff stepped into the lounge and turned round to face me. "Because of your letter."

   "You got my letter?" I asked as I followed the Frenchman into the lounge and sat down on the couch.

   "Of course, I did." Polnareff sat down beside me and dug into his bag. He pulled out an envelope with his name and address on in my handwriting and presented it to me.

   "I'm pretty sure that Y/N didn't say anything along the lines of 'I am inviting you over' in that letter," Scarlet Phantom pointed out and folded her arms over her chest.

   "Even so, the contents of the letter stated that she still hasn't heard anything back from Jotaro and Kakyoin since they set off for college 4 years ago and that life pretty much sucks here," Polnareff argued.