➙Separate ending: Mike.

(Honestly I don't really like Mike but eh here we go)

A few days had passed since your argument with Mike, and you avoided him ever since. It helped you clear your thoughts over the previous situation, letting things cool down.

Little did you know that Mike hasn't been smiling ever since the incident. It hurts him to know that he accused you of something you didn't even do, which he only realized after you left.

One fateful day, you were walking home from school and heard footsteps behind you that seemed to approach fast. As you were turning around, you felt two hands grab each of your shoulders. You didn't even have to guess who it was.

"What do you want, Michael?", you spat at him coldly, making him slightly flinch at the small cut your voice left.

"I-I want to apologise. I'm so sorry for blaming you, I should've recognized that it was a lie but I've let myself get blinded. I'm deeply sorry and I hope you can forgive me.", he mumbled, nervous about your reaction. Your brows furrowed, confused about his attempt.

So he comes back to me just like that?

"You realized that really early. And you're forgiving me for 'cheating on you'? Didn't you also call me stupid?", you said while crossing your arms. His hands slowly slipped off your shoulders and into his pockets, feeling exposed to the whole street.

"I didn't mean it like that! Please, just understand the way I feel! I'm sorry."

(I'm getting lazy so I'll finish this quickly)

"I'm sorry too, I overreacted. Let's just forget all of this happened and go back to how we were. Why would we let our relationship get destroyed over something like this anyway?", you wondered, making Mike nod in agreement.

Thank you.