thoughts and thanks

hey guys, it's me the author.
Surprise !

thank you for the constant support, and comments on the sequel and the book that started it all, "hi."

as my senior year of high school comes to an end I think about how I started these books at the beginning of my high school journey.

for those of you that may not know these books were inspired by my first love. we are not together anymore nor are we friends.

but these books do carry a part of my relationship with him that I will treasure forever, of course not everything is based on true events but some are.

it is bittersweet when I receive notifications about these books, but at the same time I like to remember how things were when I was writing them.

i don't know if I'll come back at some point to write again as I am still healing even though it's been half a year since the breakup already.

writing was my escape but since I shared most of what I wrote with him it is painful to get back to it, I do hope I come back and enjoy writing as much as I used to.

Till then, thank you for the support and comments on the books it means a lot that people enjoy my clumsy freshman-junior works and thank you for being a part of this journey as well.