40

Jungkook's POV•

We waited, everyone did, they were all hopeful to have Tae wake up. I know Hoseok cheated on me with him but it was just wrong to wish death upon him.

I wasn't jealous anymore, I just wanted Hoseok to be happy at this point, even if it meant he would end up choosing Taehyung over me.

Please wake up Taehyung, I thought to myself.

5 hours later

"HES AWAKE!", Jimin yelled, everyone quickly woke up from their nap and went rushing to see Taehyung.

"DOCTOR!", Yoongi yelled, calling a doctor to check up on Taehyung.

Taehyung looked around the room and glanced at each of their faces, he smiled as he saw Seokjin crying. "Taehyung I'm sorry", Seokjin bawled out his eyes, Taehyung simply gave a thumbs up causing Seokjin to cry even harder.

"EXCUSE ME PLEASE LEAVE THE PATIENT ALONE", Taehyung's Doctor Jackson said coming through them. "How you feeling Taehyung?", Doctor Jackson asked him, as he was flashing light to his eyes.

"I've never felt more alive actually", Taehyung replied back, smiling as he looked at Hoseok who was crying as he smiled.
-

Jungkook went forward to Taehyung after his checkup was done. "Could me and Taehyung have a word alone you guys?", he said as turned back to face them.

They all nodded and went out closing the door.

"Hello", Jungkook said.

"Hi", Taehyung replied, smiling.

"How are you?", Jungkook asked, holding back his smile.

"Do I know you?", Taehyung said, letting out a laugh afterwards.

Waiting room

Seokjin's POV•

"Do you hear anything?", I asked Jimin, who's ear was on the door.

"They're just... laughing??", Jimin replied, although he was a bit confused.

I wondered what they could be talking about, the two big rivals, and what Hoseok was going to do in the end of all this.

He had told me what happened in the garden with Jungkook, I didn't know I mattered that much to someone before and that Hoseok wanted me to be the most happy I could be.

It meant a lot.

"Let them be", Namjoon sighed.

"They're probably just settling their differences aside and finally will be friends or sumn", Yoongi added on.

I hope so I mumbled to myself, Hoseok looked like he didn't care about their conversation so I don't know why I should worry.

Hospital Room

"Yes you know me", Jungkook smiled, he extended his arms out for a hug, and Taehyung gave him one.

"I saw the way Hoseok was looking at you", Jungkook said, trying his best not to sound down about it.

"Jungkook... if only you knew how miserable Hobi looked with me", Taehyung quietly said.

"Hey it's fine I understand you love him... don't think I dislike you because of that... of course I did before but after all this I know you just wanted to protect Hobi and love him", Jungkook told Taehyung.

"I never meant to come between you guys and I hope you forgive me", Taehyung said serious, looking at Jungkook.

"I forgive you Taehyung", Jungkook reassured him.

"I know you're scared that Hobi might not go back with you... but trust me when I tell you he will go back to you, before you came to Japan he was so happy you were going to come over he couldn't wait to spend time with you, he loves you, Jungkook", Taehyung told him, smiling.

Jungkook's POV•

I felt all my fears go away once Taehyung told me the way Hoseok really felt about me that I had no other reaction other than to cry.

Taehyung held me in a tight hug

"I will like to be your best man at your wedding if you'll allow me to", Taehyung said.

A/n: I HAD to include Jackson