21

Jungkook's POV•

Jungkook's POV•

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE HERE", I said while Jimin just stared at me in judgement.

"Look Jungkook they were debating whether to come or not", Jimin said, apologizing to the Kims.

I stared at them in awe, I couldn't believe the gay duo me and Hoseok grew listening to were right in front of us... it hurt how he couldn't be here with me.

"Soooo, Namjoon and Yoongi I would like you to meet Jungkook, my friend and as you can see he's also a big fan of you guys", Jimin said proudly.

They stuck their hands out each one at a time so I could shake them.

"This is such an honor meeting you guys and privately as well!", I let them know.

Namjoon chuckled and Yoongi said "I know", and I could feel my heart burst out.

The morning was really long.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time ever since I left Tokyo and I just forgot about Hoseok for a bit.

It wasn't much help when they left.

"Hey why so down? I thought meeting them would cheer you up", Jimin mumbled.

I nodded, "thank you, it's just that... you know Hoseok and I shared interest in them and all and it hurts", I frowned.

I haven't told Jimin that I blocked Hoseok from my actual contacts as well.

Jimin knew something was up because I started shaking my leg nervously.

"Jeon", he told me.

"Yes?", I replied back hoping to sound not that interested.

"What's been up with Hoseok, have you talked to him lately?", Jimin asked me, looking at me as I was lost for words.

"I blocked him", I told Jimin.

His eyes grew wide.

"He was on his way to New York", he told me.