32

Jungkook's POV•

I kept giving glances to Hoseok, in some moments I would catch him looking at me, it was as if we were on good terms again which I knew we weren't just yet. I wasn't ready to forgive yet.

"Hoseok do you know where Taehyung is?", Seokjin asked worriedly, he was scared that he might've gotten to the police already and that they were late.

"Actually no, he just said he was going to report Jungkook to the police but that was a day ago, even I found it kinda odd...", Hoseok replied

"Oh no...", Seokjin said, the look of worry filling up his face.

I asked him what was wrong, next thing I noticed was Hoseok jumping because Seokjin almost threw up on him.

"ARE YOU OKAY??", I yelled, Hoseok looked up at me and made a face.

"Does he look okay to you dumb head", he told me.

I shook my head.

-
Seokjin's POV•

It occurred to me that Taehyung wouldn't have the guts telling the police on Jungkook without getting a proper response from dad.

I knew him well enough, after I cleaned myself up Jungkook and Hoseok looked confused at my reaction.

It made me sick thinking what situation Tae could be in right at this moment if he hadn't come home to Hoseok, he loved Hoseok he wouldn't leave him locked up more then 30 minutes.

"We have to go to my step dads house", I told them.

Jungkook and Hoseok had their mouths opened in awe... it was about time they knew how much I hated him.