37

Jungkook's POV•

"Jimin?", I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... hi", Jimin awkwardly said waving, Namjoon and Yoongi running up behind him.

"I've never been more happy to see you", I told him, my words choking up, I felt my eyes grow wet again.

Jimin's POV•

I noticed as Hoseok was behind Jeon, tearing up... what the fuck happened here

"What's wrong??", I asked him.

"We managed to call the police but I was too afraid to go back... and I heard one last gun shot... and", Jungkook was telling me, his eyes filling up with tears, Hoseok comforting Jungkook by patting his back.

"Well if he's calling the police we better call too", Yoongi said, taking out his phone and Namjoon following along.

"Jungkook lets go back in", I told him.

Jungkook wiped his tears and looked at Hoseok, Hoseok's eyes were telling him no.

"Without any context I can't know what happened...", I told Jungkook and Hoseok, waiting for a response.

-
Seokjin's POV•

I noticed as Taehyung was on the floor, blood gushing out of his stomach, hand held on his chest. His eyes widen as he looked at me, trying to call out for help.

I didn't know what to think.

Haeyoung was knocked out and blood was coming out of his head....

30 minutes before:

Taehyung's POV•

"Jungkook please protect Hoseok... I'll be back I promise you... if I'm not please treasure him", I told Jungkook, staring deeply into his eyes.

I then started running off.

I knew Jungkook probably thought I was crazy about the words I've just told him but I meant them with all my heart even though Hoseok never loved me back I felt the need to tell him to protect him.

Hoseok was my everything and so much more.

I noticed Seokjin battling to keep Haeyoung on the ground, he was trying to take the gun away from Haeyoung. I managed to not be seen and quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a knife.

I was running back down when Seokjin was now on the ground I yelled and stabbed Haeyoung.

Third person POV•

As Taehyung stabbed his father the gun went off at him by accident, Seokjin accidentally shot Taehyung while trying to get ahold of the gun.

Taehyung was now on the floor laying down, bleeding out.

Seokjin's eyes widen as he saw Taehyung fall down to the ground the stabbing helped Seokjin gain strength and hit Haeyoung with the gun on his head.

Present:

Seokjin's POV•

Did I just kill my brother? No I didn't it was an accident I kept telling myself but I couldn't help but cry.

I held Taehyung in my arms and begged him to stay alive, he just smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. "We did it", he told me, then holding his stomach in pain.

I cried as he kept bleeding.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung", I told him, my tears falling on his face.

"TAEHYUNG", a yell called out.

I turned back to see Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi, along with the police.