30

Jungkook's POV•

I stared in awe at what I found out, my head swirling with thoughts as to why someone Taehyung knew reached out to me. Were they lovers? Related? Did he hire a hitman to kill me? The last one seemed a bit of a reach but knowing that Taehyung had money anything was possible.

I was tempted to go see Jimin but since it was really late and he had work tomorrow... I decided to write a note that I would be heading to Tokyo. I'm sure he would kill me if he ever found out I was going because a stranger gave me a card saying to go back but I had to see why.

I was writing the note in English when the clownery hit me and realized Jimin wasn't a white man, I ended up concluding the note in korean. Quietly I packed some clothing just in case I was staying long since I didn't know what awaited me.

I left the note and left.

-
Jungkook's POV•

I wasn't planned on traveling all the way back home but I had saved up just in case I had to help Jimin with rent, surprisingly it was enough to buy a flight to Tokyo, as I bought my ticket and checked in my suitcase and all I was worried.

Worried it could've been a sign Hoseok was in danger.

I waited in the waiting room for my flight to start. I decided to go order a coffee at Starbucks and a donut, I was making my way back to the waiting area when I got pulled from my shirt, my coffee spilling on the floor and donut.

It was a strong grip I tried to yell but before I could a hand covered my mouth. I kicked and turned and all hoping they would let go but they wouldn't until I noticed I was in the bathroom, they let go. I was ready to kick and run away but when I turned to face who carried me to the stalls I noticed it was the same guy who gave me the card.

"Seokjin?", I asked him.

His eyes grew wide and a slim smile formed on his face.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook", he said, extending a hand out for me to shake it.

I shook it.

-
Tokyo

Taehyung's POV•

Taehyung's POV•

I was explained to my father what Hoseok had told me about him beating him up, I drank the wine he had poured for me.

"He's wrong right father? you wouldn't do that to him", I said after sipping on some wine.

"Right father?", I asked, louder this time wondering if he hadn't heard me the first time.

"You know Hoseok was always good at being quiet, I find it quite funny how he went to you for help", he chuckled as he poured himself a glass.

"What do you mean...", I asked; growing scared, but deep down I knew he wasn't capable of such things..

"As I said before Taehyung, funny how the person you love the most you don't even believe", he told me simply.

"No... don't tell you you have been beating him", I said, the tone in my voice shaking.

"Oh Taehyung I'm sure I didn't do it, look if I had to be honest I'll say you either believe me or your precious Hoseok", he shrugged as he drank.

"YOUVE BEEN  HURTING HIM ALL THIS TIME??!", I yelled at him, the anger inside me took over as I head butted him to the floor, punching him with everything I had inside of me.

When suddenly I blanked out.

It was pitch black.

My last thoughts were about Hoseok.

-
New York City

"Everyone making their way to Tokyo please go back to the waiting area as we are about to head out"

Seokjin's POV•

I had told Jungkook everything that had happened back in Tokyo while he was gone, when the announcement to board the airplane had been made he made me hurry along with him to take it, after all I did come here in hopes he was going back.

Taehyung hadn't responded back to my text messages and I was worried he probably had the police with him on the case that Jungkook "abuses" Hoseok.

It made me really angry how Taehyung couldn't see that Hoseok wasn't lying.

If only Taehyung knew the reason why we ended up being siblings...

As much as Jungkook was angry and worried about arriving to Japan as quickly as possible he dozed off and was asleep on the plane and I couldn't blame him because he had adjusted to the time zone in nyc now.

I couldn't sleep.

I was worried about Taehyung even if he said we weren't siblings, that stung me.

I had grown up with Taehyung and even if we were step siblings I never thought of us like that, the fact that Hoseok had been abused by my own father hurt me even more knowing that's how he got rid of my mother.