10

Hoseok's POV•

"I'll see you later" , Taehyung told me as he left our apartment.

I never cheated I told myself.

But it kept being a lie the more I said it.

Jungkook wasn't even aware I had an apartment with Taehyung, he wasn't supposed to ever be aware.

I sighed to myself, the first two years were so amazing, even tho I had the affair with Taehyung at the time. But did I ever want to have one with him? No.

When I came out to my parents they were pissed off, and didn't want me to have communication with Jungkook, I broke up but he thought I was just lying about my feelings.

It hurt when I moved.

When I moved away to Japan for my dad's company. They had a son, a gay son, who was lonely. They also had money, and with that money they bought me off my own parents.

I was forced to meet the son, and that son was Taehyung.

Jungkook and I still had contact after I left, thanks to Jimin as always. And after a while Jungkook came over after he graduated I was scared, Taehyung was scared.

My relationship with Taehyung never meant anything to me though, it still doesn't. And I feel bad for having to pretend, even though he knows I am.

I stayed looking at the ceiling of my bedroom.

I took out my phone and went on Jungkook's account.

Jjk97

I miss him so much

I miss him so much.

I should leave Taehyung.

I'm going to New York City