FINAL

1/2

3 Years Later

seokjin was found not guilty, Haeyoung is now serving lifetime in prison. Taehyung had to stay in the hospital for a few more months just to make sure he was fully recovered, Seokjin was now head of the company along with him and they changed their surname. Taehyung ended up moving to the New York and moved in with Jimin (they're now dating). Jimin joined Yoongi and Namjoon's duo and now performs along side them. Jungkook and Hoseok got back together and decided to move to New York, they're engaged

which leads us to our final...

HOPEKOOK'S WEDDING DAY

"Baby you don't HAVE to cook breakfast for me today", Hobi told his fiancé as he watched him cook the breakfast in his boxers, which was quite a good view.

"But Hobi it's OUR wedding day... and I didn't want to hire those phony cooks to make your breakfast today", Jungkook pouted.

"Alright but after this day I'll make your breakfast from now on... okie?", Hoseok asked.

"Okie", Jungkook responded.
-

It was their wedding day and Jungkook was trying his best to remain calm, although he knew nothing bad was going to happen he was just nervous and wanted his lovely sunshine to feel the amount of love he had for him, it had been 3 years since they've gotten back together and he didn't want to lose him anymore.

He didn't want to lose him anymore to the point that he worked hard every day and night trying to raise enough money to buy an engagement ring, even though he didn't want to lose Hoseok anymore he didn't realize that working everyday and night left him with not much time for his boyfriend, he had to explain the situation after he proposed so it wouldn't seem he was ignoring hobi on purpose.

Hobi cried after Jungkook told him what he did to obtain the ring and promised him he wouldn't leave him again, he then told Jungkook that they would both work together to raise enough money for their wedding so Jungkook wouldn't have to overwork anymore.

And here we are.

-
MoniYoong Studio

"Yes Jungkook, yes Jungkook, alright, yes, yes we have that all ready, yes we'll be on time, okay okay bye now", Namjoon hanged up on Jungkook, letting out a big sigh.

Namjoon and Yoongi were in charge of tonight's performance, and Jungkook wouldn't stop annoying them to make sure everything was set up good.

"You know Joon sometimes I'm glad we got married at a courthouse", Yoongi laughed as he watched Namjoon stress again over the stage set up.

"I'm just lucky you didn't want much", Namjoon, rolled his eyes.

"That's bullshit I wanted a trot song performance", Yoongi, mumbled.

"Now that we have all the money we need I'll make it happen baby", Namjoon pouted.

"Okay", Yoongi said, giving a peek on Namjoon's cheek.

"I don't know why he just wanted our duo and didn't want to include Jimin on this... the set up would've been so much cooler", Namjoon told Yoongi.

"Because Jimin and Taehyung are in charge of the best man outfits and all that gay shit", Yoongi replied.

"Look who's talking", Namjoon teased Yoongi and Yoongi flushed.

-
JINHIT ENTERTAINMENT

"Mr. Seokjin your flight is in 5 minutes", Seokjin's manager knocked on his door, a sleepy Seokjin snoring away peacefully without a worry in the world.

"MR. SEOKJIN", the knock became louder, finally waking up Seokjin.

"Oh shit", Seokjin said as he woke up and saw the time on his clock.

"YES, YES IM ON MY WAY SCHEDULE A SHOWER IN MY JET", Seokjin yelled you his manager as he picked out a set of clothes and stuffed them in a backpack, with no time to change he had on his personal brand of Rj pajamas and slippers.

"Mr. Seokjin the shower is set... what are you wearing??", Seokjin's manager asked him and he looked at him up and down.

"Please this is the latest in fashion you wouldn't know, here have this... the nerve you have to be my manager", Seokjin handed an Rj keychain to his manager to add on his suit.

The manager took it and put it on escorting Jin to his jet.

"Now you have a safe flight Mr. Seokjin we'll make sure to get the stocks ready, shall we also start planning the Rj baby line?", the manager asked Seokjin as he headed inside the jet.

"Ah yes yes", Seokjin said, the jet door closed and he headed for New York.

-
Jungkook's POV•

"I'm on my way", I read the text seokjin sent as I arrived at Jimin and Taehyung's apartment, as promised I allowed Taehyung to be my best man at my wedding.

I was excited to see what clothing they both had made, since Taehyung had a lot of money now, besides owning half of the company he and Seokjin owned he was a fashion line designer making outfits for all famous artists.

Knock Knock

"COMING", Jimin yelled as he approached the door, he opened the door and a smiling Koo was there.

"JUNGKOOK", Jimin yelled as he hugged him, "Hey Jimin I'm glad to see you too", Jungkook said.

Jungkook went inside the apartment noticing Taehyung working hard on the finishing touches of his suit.

"Hey koo!", Taehyung said, smiling at him as he stopped working on the suit. "Hey Taehyung", Jungkook said, "The suits are looking amazing", he added.

"Well Taehyung is pretty good at this stuff", Jimin said; holding Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's POV•

I had the honor of making Jungkook and Hoseok's wedding suits... as a promise that Jungkook made me.

3 Years Ago

Taehyung's POV•

"I will like to be your best man at your wedding if you'll allow me to", I said to Jungkook.

I didn't know how he would react to this, I was being totally honest though, after all this the least I could do for Hoseok AND Jungkook was being there for them and supporting their relationship without any hard feelings.

"Of course", Jungkook replied.

"R-really?", I asked him, shocked.

"Taehyung, yes, of course, it would be immature if I didn't", Jungkook smiled.