36

Taehyung's POV•

The man stood there, smirking as he held the dangerous weapon in his hands. Fear struck my body all of a sudden, I don't why it did. The man I wanted to protect was the man I feared.

I looked over to see Seokjin, his hands turned into fists he was ready to lunge at him, I was scared.

"Well looks like you found your little step brother haven't you? Seokjin" , my dad said, his voice was calm.

"Yeah", Seokjin replied.

I could tell the others were scared as well, Hoseok and Jungkook were holding hands, Jungkook in front of Hoseok acting as a protective barrier.

"What do you want Haeyung", I told him, finally gathering the courage to say something.

"It's quite informal to refer to your father by his first name isn't it Tae?", my dad told me, frowning.

"Leave them alone they have nothing to do with this", I told him, I could feel the tears coming out.

I watched as my dad got his gun ready.

-
Jungkook's POV•

All I could think about at the moment was that I needed to protect Hoseok. I got ready as Taehyung's father pointed the gun at us.

Seokjin's POV•

I felt a vibration on my phone as Taehyung's dad was figuring out who to shoot first I tried my best to send my location to whoever texted me, hoping it would be of help at least a bit.

I bit my lip... damnit

I looked to see who he was aiming at and it was Taehyung; his own son I thought to myself?

Could it be a trick? Most likely

My heart was beating fast, no one was going to kill my brother

Third person POV•

"TAEHYUNG GET DOWN", Seokjin shouted as he went rushing to grab Haeyung's leg, the gun went off not hurting anyone. Taehyung and Jungkook both grabbed each of Hoseok's hands, running out with him.

Another gun shot was fired.

Taehyung let go of Hoseok and went running back.

"Jungkook please protect Hoseok... I'll be back I promise you... if I'm not please treasure him", Taehyung yelled as he went running back.

"TAEHYUNG", Hoseok yelled, Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's hand hard and went running again.

-
Jimin's POV•

"You guys I got a location...", I told Namjoon and Yoongi who were trying to figure out how to get hold of a cab.

"Really?", they both asked.

"Yeah and it's close by...", I told them.

"Well let's get fucking going then", Yoongi said.

We went running to the house.

And bumped into Jungkook.