31

Jungkook's POV•

I was awoken up to someone tapping my shoulder it was Seokjin, he smiled a bit.

"We've arrived", he told me, I looked out the window and saw the beautiful crops and buildings of Japan. Oh how I missed it.

I grabbed my bag and made my way out with Seokjin, he had told me that Taehyung wasn't responding to his messages and that we should go to his apartment because we most likely will find Hoseok there.

Him telling me that Hoseok was more likely in an apartment with that Taehyung bitch really bothered me, they probably were living how me and Hoseok used to live before I left, still I agreed because I really did miss him.

We got inside a taxi and drove all the way to Taehyung's apartment it was a good drive away from the airport and we got there around the afternoon.

Seokjin ended up paying for the ride and we got out and made our way inside the apartment, I felt chills like something wasn't right.

"Hey it'll be okay, you won't be in any trouble I promise you", Seokjin said, patting my back.

I just nodded.

We arrived at Taehyung and Hoseok's apartment, I was about to knock when the look in Seokjin's eyes suddenly grew wide.

"What is it???" I asked, panicking.

"The doors locked", he mumbled.

I knocked anyways hoping for something an answer at least just a sign.

When I heard a voice I knew too well.

"HELLO?", it yelled.

Tears started coming out of my eyes, it was Hoseok...

"HOSEOK??", I yelled back.

"ITS ME JUNGKOOK", I desperately said.

The voice behind the door grew quiet.

"Jungkook... what are you doing here", the voice faintly said.

"WERE HERE TO HELP", Seokjin yelled.

"THE DOORS LOCKED INSIDE SEOKJIN", Hoseok yelled back.

I felt as if I didn't exist.

-
Hoseok's POV•

Seokjin ended up helping me get out of the room, he called the owner of the apartment, we were currently eating since I haven't ate in a day and was starving.

Jungkook glumly poke his food around, I ate without taking a look at him, at the man who left me alone. I didn't blame him... I did cheat in a way.

When I finished eating Seokjin volunteered to pay and clean up the table, he then went to use the restroom leaving me and Jungkook alone.

He was on his phone with one hand and the other placed on the table, I reached out for it and he didn't flinch.

"Jungkook", I said.

He hummed.

"Can we t-talk?", I asked him.

He nodded.

I sighed and went on.

"Jungkook... I did cheat on you", I confessed.

"I know", he told me.

"But I didn't mean it... I never loved Taehyung", I continued.

Jungkook looked at me with his big doe eyes and held my hand.

"You know I still love you r-right?", his voice grew weary and tears started forming.

Before I could say anything back, Seokjin came back out.