34

Hoseok's POV•

I felt as if I could propose to Jungkook right then and there even though I obviously didn't have a ring... I bet he wouldn't mind though.

We then followed Seokjin inside the house, I got bad vibes as soon as we entered it, it was unlocked as if someone was expecting us to enter.

Seokjin would be the first one to enter all the rooms in order to protect us although Jungkook insisted he would do it.

-

Taehyung's POV•

I got up finally, my head was mostly the one pounding other then my heart for which I was anxious as to what awaited me.

I heard footsteps coming from what seemed to be upstairs but it was more than one person, maybe a police team?

The police seemed like my only hope I didn't know why but I found that it made me feel better if someone did find me, I remember what I had said to Seokjin. He probably wouldn't come find me after that.

Jungkook's POV•

We continued to follow Seokjin.

"I don't understand", Seokjin told us.

"What do you mean?", Hoseok and me said in sync.

"The house is empty...", Seokjin, then signaled us to stay quiet when he heard a grunt.

I looked at Hoseok, confused, I noticed his expression said the same.

"The basement!", Seokjin exclaimed, his eyes lit up and he started running towards a staircase, Hoseok and me followed along.

-
Jimin's POV•

"So you guys HAVE to help me out please", I looked to see Yoongi and Namjoon giving each other a look. A look of "okay let's help him out", I was hoping.

"So?", I said, crossing my fingers in hopes that they would help out their only choreographer.

Namjoon crossed his arms and looked at me, "If you want the jet we'll have to go along", he said.

"Namjoo-", Yoongi was starting but was cut off but his husband.

"We'll fly out to Tokyo with you", Namjoon said, he gave me a wink.

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW GRATE-", I was thanking them when I was cut off by Yoongi.

"But if we die that's on you", he told me.

Namjoon pinched Yoongi to which Yoongi responded with an "ouch". "What Yoongi means to say is you're welcome", Namjoon explained.

I nodded and we took flight.

-
Seokjin's POV•

As we got closer to the basement my heart just pounded harder and harder at the thought of what could be in there. Taehyung dead? Taehyung beaten up? My step dad holding Taehyung to gun point?

I brushed all those thoughts away, if I heard a grunt it was most likely he was alive or so I hoped

Jungkook and Hoseok looked equally as worried as me now but for some reason Hoseok was panicking.

"I'm sure he'll be fine...", Jungkook told us.

Hoseok and I just nodded.

I opened the basements door.