Truth and Lies, In Memories

Arianna gets up a little dizzy getting out of bed, but Bucky was there to help steady her. Arianna smiles as she looks up at him and gently touches his cheek before walking towards Loki, she throws her arms around him, hugging him tight.

Loki hugs her back and kisses her forehead looking back at Bucky, making sure he doesnt try to deck him again. Arianna faces the others while holding Lokis hand.

"Loki has been my closest friend for years" She says smiling "I can only guess that going through the bifrost scrambled my memories so bad I thought he was the one that killed my family."Arianna begins to get light headed again and goes to lay back down.

"They were known for being the most mischievous duo when they were on the same planet." Thor says laughing as he slaps Lokis back

"We will get into more details on that later" Wanda states bringing the attention onto her "What we are going to do about this Hela person?"

"Wandas right, what kind of danger is Ari in with this Hela person still out there and looking for her?" Nat asked

"We will protect her" Steve states matter factly looking at every member of the team "And find this Hela and take care of her." Steve looks over at Arianna, but Tony shushes him.

"Looks like our little troublemaker has had enough for now" Tony says as he gets up "Lets file out Avengers, let her rest"

Everyone starts to leave the room except for Bucky "Bucky, you coming?" Steve asks

"No, im going to stay a little while longer" Bucky says as he looks down at Ariannas sleeping face. He kisses the hand he is holding and leans his forehead against her arm as everyone leaves the room.

"Are they gone?"Ari whispers a small smile ghosting her lips. She opens her eyes and smiles fully at Bucky "I wanted some alone time with you to explain my relationship with Loki. We were more that friends at one point."

"You don't owe me any explanations, Ari" Bucky begins but Ari cuts him off

"Just hear me out, Buck" Ari continues "And then you can decide if you want to go on that date with me or not. I dont want secrets between us, ever."

Arianna sat up and leaned against the head board "At one point our parents hoped we would make a match and solidify our two planets but what needed to be there for me, wasnt." She looked at Bucky then "I love Loki but as I do Thor or Steve, or even Tony."

"I dont know what you want me to say to that" Bucky shakes his head "You have a past with him, definitely a stronger bond then any of us could have imagined"

"Thats true, I will always be bonded to him but you said it correctly " Arianna admitted "Loki is my past, Bucky, I was hoping for a different future." She pulls Bucky down for a hard kiss. "Will you stay with me, just sleep next to me, please?"

"For you, Trouble, anything" Bucky smiles and settles in next to her on the bed "Goodnight, Babydoll" Bucky kisses her softly and wraps his arms around her, and she lays her head on his chest and listens to the steady rhythm of his heart beat. Ari and Bucky both fell asleep in each others arms.