Eveything Changes

Arianna has been training for weeks, this last session of the day was a no holds bar between herself, Bucky, Steve and Nat. It started with Steve and Bucky going at it and Nat coming in to tag team, they manage to get a handle on Bucky to disarm him but are unsuccessful getting him pinned. Ari is grappling with Steve as Nat continues to fight with Bucky, after what seems like an eternity Steve and Nat tap out and Ari turns to see that its only her and Bucky standing in the trining room, everyone else has left. "Crap" She thinks and faces Bucky.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Trouble" Bucky smirks as he circles her

"Bring it on old man!"Arianna smiles and charges him

Arianna comes in strong with a jab and cross but Bucky grabs her arm and flips her, as she's attempting to get her barings Bucky grabs a knife and attacks. Arianna scrambles up to defend herself against his attack and manages to knock the knife out of his hand and flip him over this time.

"Got me" Bucky smiles up at her "Round two?" He suggests winking as he pushes up off the floor and comes at her again.

Arianna swings at him but Bucky dodges and deflects her every move. She lets out a frustrated yell and grabs at him attempting to flip him over again but he is prepared for the move and reverses it, pinning her to the floor and straddling her to hold her in place. Arianna is squirming and breathing heavily, attempting to unseat Bucky but is unsuccessful.

Bucky suddenly gets a strange look on his face as he stares down into her flushed one, and lowers his mouth to hers. The moment his lips touch hers soft and sweet, everything in Arianna tightens with pure, unfiltered lust. His body is heavy on hers as he deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue in her mouth to tease her own. Bucky lifts his head and looks at her.

"Ive been wanting to do that for a while." With that he gets up and walks off, leaving Arianna lying on the floor, breathless, confused and very aroused.