Party Time

Tony looks over at Ari with a raised eyebrow "And where would we be having said party?" He asks quizzically, already knowing the answer

"Stark Tower, Duh" Ari answers smirking

"Naturally" Tony sighs a she looks at the others in the room

"Come on guys" Ari pleads "Its been a crappy few months, lets have some fun" She looks over at Nat "Back me up here!"

Nat laughs "Im so in"

Loki looks at Wanda smiling "What do you say Red,wanna party?"

"Are asking me it,Loki?" Wanda asks tiki ting her head and smiling back

"Umm... well... I" Loki stumbles

"Ha Brother, you seem to be a little hot,your face is bright red" Thor teases

"This is going to be fun!" Clint states getting into the swing of things

Everyone starts talking at once about what to wear and what time they should be at Stark Tower, as Loki is still trying to get his words out. Steve turns to Tony, a smirk on his face "Looks like you are hosting a party tonight!"

"Fine" Tony gives in "But Im inviting the new recruit to join us"

"Yay" Ari exclaims "Im going to let Bucky know!" She heads for the door and throws over her shoulder "Nat, Wanda, Ill meet you outside in 10 mins. We are going shopping ladies!"

As you and the girls are out dress shopping a small exclusive boutique, Nat brings up Loki "So Wanda" Nat begins "Are you going to the party with Loki?"

"I dont know" Wanda answered honestly as she. Ran her fingers through a silver silk dress "Im still surprised he asked me"

"I think you should definitely consider giving him a chance" Ari says a she pulls out a black dress and hands it to Nat to try on.

Nat takes the dress and heads into the fitting room "I mean he is pretty hot and all that raw energy" Nat pokes her head out and wiggles her eyebrows at them, fanning herself.

Wanda laughs "can you imagine?"

"I think we all have pretty healthy and creative imaginations" Ari giggles

"Hmmm" Wanda considers "He is very hot and with our combined powers... mmm... yes very creative imaginations"

Nat steps out and looks at herself in the full length mirror "And of course you have to give us all the details after, she turns and faces the girls "What do you think?"

Wanda blushes as she laughs "You look amazing in that dress!"

Ari agreed as she handed Wanda the silver dress and shooed her into the fitting room, grabbing a red dress for herself. they spent the next hour trying on dresses and dancing around.Just enjoying each others company. As they arrive at the party that night, its already in full swing, all eyes are on Ari and the ladies as they make their entrances.

Na is wearing a slinky black dress, with long sleeves, a super high leg slit and cut outs at the hips. Wanda is wearing a silky floor length silver gown cut low in the front and back with a crystal belt

"Wow ladies!" Thor exclaims "you look amazing!"

Loki looks Wanda up and down "You look magnificent Red" He offers his arm "Shall we get a drink?" They head off as Ari makes her entrance, she looks over and smiles at Buckys reaction.

He looks her up and down slowly, biting his lower lip as his eyes meet hers "You look gorgeous, babydoll" He pulls her in for a kiss.

"Mmm," Ari purrs "Looking pretty good yourself Slick!" She states and it was true, the dark suit hugged his muscular frame, his hair was slicked back and he smelled sinful and delicious. Ari kisses him and pulls away laughing "Im going to get myself a drink, be right back" Ari makes her way to the bar and find Clint there, he smiles as she walks over to him.

"Hey there, Beautiful" Clint says "Buy you a drink?"

"Absolutely!" Ari says as she accepts the champagne flute, Ari takes a sip surveying the room and notices a familiar face in the crowd. A petite red head in a velvet green dress was making her way over to where Tony was, Aris heart skipped a beat as she recognizes the woman

"Oh my Goddess!" Ari exclaimed, dropping her drink "Cassie!" Ari runs over to the woman and pulls her into a tight embrace

Cassie pulls back and her face brightens when she sees who is hugging her "Arianna!" They hold each other close, crying and talking over each other. As the others made their way to them.