Lovers Quarrel

Arianna looks at Bucky, slightly amused by the comment and the move "I dont think i asked for your permission, Slick" Arianna says sweetly "If Mischief and I decided to go another round, none of you would be able to stop us"

Arianna looks back at the others, challenging them to say otherwise. "Thats not how I meant it, Ari" Bucky sighs "But last round knocked you out cold for two days..."

Steve steps in before Arianna can say anything back "Thats enough you two." He turns to look at Arianna "Ari, how do you plan on finding Hela?"

Arianna shifts her gaze from Bucky to Steve "I can track her power to power with a boost from the Asgardian duo over there" She points over her shoulder at Thor and Loki "What do you say boys, just like old times?"

"Im in" Thor says smiling slightly at her "She needs to pay for her actions"

"For you, Starlight" Loki says as he kisses the top of her head and looks over at Bucky smirking "Anything"

"That settles it then, does anyone have any objections?" Arianna glances around the rooms  and settles her gaze on Bucky daring him to say something.

Bucky stays silent, just gives her one long look and walks away.

"Well that was dramatic" Tony says as he watches Bucky leave "Anyway, what kind of boost do you need from the wonder twins?"

"Tony, we need access to the compounds main reactor" Arianna pries her eyes away from Buckys retreating back "Once there I can draw out the energy into myself and the boys can ground me"

"And what the hell are the rest of us supposed to do while the magical trio hunts down the big bad?" Clint asks a little annoyed

"Keeping Bucky from stopping them" Wanda says shrugging at Ariannas icy glare "Seriously though, im pretty magical myself, I can help"

"ill take whatever help I can get" Arianna sighs "This kind of boost to my powers could be dangerous for anyone around me, a shield would be perfect." Arianna looks at Clint smiling "Clint, if you and Nat could be on stand by for when I locate Hela, she will be pissed when she realizes Im alive, we will need to act fast."

"You plan on telling Bucky what the plan is or are we just going to wing it and hope he doesnt kill us all for letting you do this" Nat says simply, staring at Arianna unflinchingly.

"Hes not my keeper Nat" Arianna says "But he is a member of this team" Arianna sighs, this was the very reason why she didnt want to get involved with anyone. "Ill go find him and fill him in. Rest up my lovelies, we start at dawn!"

Arianna went looking for Bucky but couldn't find him anywhere, so she decides to just head back to her room and call it a night, she finds a surprise guest just lounging on her bed .

"Hey there, Trouble" Bucky says,  smirking as he leans against the headboard of Ariannas bed

"What the hell are you doing in here, Slick?" Arianna demands, striding forward

"Do you really think Im going to stand by while you put yourself at risk?" Bucky demands, standing up "And with Loki as your back up instead of me?"

"Do you really think I need you?" Arianna asks angrily "Get bent Barnes and get the hell out of my room!"

"Oh you need me Trouble" Bucky walks towards Arianna "And I sure as hell know you want me" Bucky backs her against the wall and kisses her hard and passionately.

"Damn it, Slick" Arianna says breathlessly as she pulls Bucky in tight, allowing herself to give into what she's been feeling for a very long time now.