Aftermath

Everyone is gathering into smaller groups, checking for wounds, Ari looks over at Alex and Cassie as they held each other tightly whispering quietly.  She makes her way over to them, Cassie lifts her head from her brothers shoulder and holds her arms out to Ari.

"Its over, Ari, thank you." Cassie pulls Ari into a tight hug.

"Your parents would be so proud of you." Ari whispers as she clings to Cassie. Cassie pulls back and smiles at her with watery eyes, she lets go to go and find Adam. Alex pulls Ari into a hug as Cassie walks away.

"Thanks for the assist Squirt" He says as he hugs her harder "Your parents would be so proud of you too!" He kisses the top of her head, as Bucky is walking up to them.

Bucky looks at the two of them and raises an eyebrow as Ari looks over at him. She smiles as Bucky pulls her into his arms and kisses her long and deep. "Dont ever think of leaving me behind again!" He warns her, gibing her one hard kiss "We are a unit, Trouble, a family and family always has your back!" He pulls her in for another kiss, this one softer. "I love you, Arianna"

"I love you too, James."Ari lays her head on his shoulder "I will definitely never forget how good we are together."

Arianna looks over and her eyes widen as she notcices Adam and Cassie in a passionate embrace. She elbows Alex who looks over and tilts his head "Well that's new..."

"That's my girl" Arianna says laughing. She looks over as Thor walks up to their group

"So Ari, the battle is won, what shall we do next?" Thor asks

"I say we have a huge party and celebrate our victory" Ari grins up at him.

"I think that is a great idea" Loki says as he joins them as well

"Tonight would be wonderful and perfect" Ari commented as more of the avengers came to join them

"If only we knew someone who had the space and means to make that happen" Sam smirks in Tonys direction

"Gee, Cap, do we know anyone like that?" Ari asks innocently

Steve laughs as he wraps his arm around her shoulder "Maybe he's hanging around here somewhere" He looks over at Nat "Nat have you seen a playboy millionaire with a big space and that loves to throw parties around here?"

Nat comes up to you guys and wraps her arm around her waist "Im sure I've seen him somewhere. How about you, Tony?"

Tony rolls his eyes "You all suck, you know that right?"

"Yeah but you love us" Ari laughs as she hugs him.

"Yeah, yeah" He hugs her back and kisses the top of her head. "Lets head backs everyone, apparently I have a party to plan. Everyone piles into the jet and heads back to the compound to get ready for the party.

That night Arianna and Cassie walk into the party, which is in full swing, everyone is hanging out just drinking and talking. As they approache dthe group the could hear Wanda talking "All you could hear coming out of the suit speakers was Girls just wanna have fun" Wanda was laughing a nd looking at Tony, who had a sour look on his face .

"It wasnt that funny" Tony grumbles

"It could be worse, it could have been suer glue" Nat Said as she brought over drinks for everyone.

"Took forever to get that shield off my sleeve" Steve says as he points his glass at Ari.

As the night progresses and the drinks flow Loki convinces Tony to go onstage and sing. Tony has other plans, he walks up on the small stage in his Iron Man suit and begins to sing... "Im too sexy" Dancing around like a fool.

"What is that fool doing?" Ari asks

"Oh he's got some fun moves" Cassie answers laughing

"Tony definitely knows how to party." Ari shakes her head laughing too

Cassie looks over at her "Is there somewhere relatively quiet where we could talk?" She asks her smile dimming.

"Sure we can sueTonys office on teh thrid floor."Ari indicates the stairs "Just let me tell Bucky where im going and Ill meet you there."

Cassie smiles sadly as they part ways, Arianna frowns a little as Cassie walks away, she has a feeling she knows whats coming.