Where Do We Go From Here

Arianna and Loki walk into the med bay and see Bruce working on Bucky. "Bucky, you're awake!" Arianna exclaims as she rushes forward and hugs him.
Bucky holds her close and smiles "Hey, babydoll" He runs a hand gently down her hair. Arianna lets out a little sob as she crawls into his lap, taking his face in her hands she kisses him long and deep.

"There's my girl, Gods, I missed you!" Bucky says as he breaks the kiss.

"I knew you'd come back to me" Arianna pulled him in again, kissing him through the tears. Loki clears his throat loudly as Arianna breaks the kiss and looks up at him as she lays her head on Buckys shoulder.

"How are you feeling, Tin Man?" Loki asks, smiling at the two of them.

"I cant trust my own mind" Bucky says shrugging "But im alive, thanks to trouble." Bucky pulls her tighter against him, he looks down at her. "Im so sorry I tried to kill your Babydoll" Bucky says as he gently takes Ari off his lap and stands up "Maybe it would be better if we didnt see each other for a while." Bucky grabs at Aris arms before she can fully pull away, he can feel how tense she is "At least until I know Im not going to switch back to Winter Solider mode."

"Im not going anywhere Slick" Arianna exclaims "Ive risked everything and lost way too much to let you out of my sight!"

"But what if I turn and hurt you again?!" Bucky says frustrated "I couldnt live with myself!" He pulls Arianna in, holding her tight against his chest.

Arianna hugs him back, stroking his back "Have a little faith in us, baby" She says soothingly "We will get through this together"

Everyone quietly leave the room as Arianna and Bucky sit down, wrapped in each other.

Its been a couple of weeks since Bucky came home, Ari and him are laying in bed just wasting the morning away, talking. "We should have a party" Bucky says, running a hand up and down her arm.

"Oh yeah and where would this said party be?" Arianna chuckled as she drilled a finger into his rib cage.

"I think Stark Tower would work" Bucky shifted to smile down at her "You could ask Tony."

"Why me?" Arianna asked, a little panicked "It was your idea!"

"True, but Tony likes you better, doll" Bucky points out "Youre prettier than me!"

"Okay, fine" Arianna says flopping back exasperated "Ill go ask him now" She makes above to jump out of bed but Bucky pulls her against him and kisses her,long and deep.

"Ask him later" He whispers against her lips and deepens the kiss, letting his hands roam down her body

Much, much later Arianna comes into the kitchen, where everyone is gathered for dinner. "Hey guys!" She greets them"What do you say we have ourselves a party this weekend?"