⭐7⭐

Zack Peladeau as Mike

The three girls stepped out of the house, getting set for Monday lectures. Standing some inches away from them, Sabrina took a Snapchat of them as the two moved towards her. They adopted different poses. In the car,they sat in silence with cool music on radio until Sabrina spoke up.

"Won't it be nice if we get the pictures we took at the mall framed? We can select our favorites." She kept viewing the photos on her cell phone.
"You're right. I totally second that." Claire agreed.

"We could also give it to an exceptional artist. More or less,a painter." Juliet chipped in.
"Oh yeah,we'll meet him today with the boys." Claire replied while Sabrina gave a puzzled look.

"I really don't understand what you guys are talking about. Who are we going to meet?" She asked,facing Claire.
"Calm your tits,girl. He's not gonna bite when you see him." Juliet spoke,looking through the car window.

"Ok... would you please break it down for me 'cause I'm beginning to get confused." Sabrina faced Juliet this time around.
"Actually,we don't know his name and that's quite weird. He's the same guy we were describing last week." Claire piped up.

"Oh." Sabrina drawled,as realization dawned on her.
"So,you'll be glad to meet him." Claire tapped Sabrina's hand. "Be prepared." Sabrina shrugged at that. Love myself by Hailee Steinfeld came on radio.

During recess,the three girls put their things in their lockers. Claire was sounding very sappy,Juliet huffed and crossed her hands.

"I wish you could quit the lovey-dovey phone call. Let's get going,dummy." She said in a duh tone.
"Quiet!" Claire whispheryelled, pulling away the phone from her ear and resumed her conversation with Harry. "We'll see you there,babe. Bye!" She laughed softly and hung up. Sabrina let her breath out.

"Anxious?" Claire simpered.
"Huh? Are you serious?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well,I'm just asking. Let's go,shall we?" Claire stated.
"Can't wait to get there. I could eat a horse!" Juliet groaned.
"I won't be surprised." Claire commented as they rushed down to the cafeteria.

The three boys,seated at the cafeteria,were glued to their smartphones and expecting the girls too. They nibbled on some apple pies,alongside milkshakes.

"This girl keeps sending me texts like we ain't gonna meet in no time." Harry chuckled
"Well..." Mike scoffed. "So clingy,I must say. She wants no material love. Her type's almost rare to find." He took a slice of apple pie.

"Really? What about your girl?" Harry smiled a little
"She ain't bad too. At times,she could be shy... God knows why. However,these girls are definitely our perfect match." Mike said and faced Jean who was still texting someone. "And you headcase." He hit Jean on the head.

"Ow,hey man! What did I do?" Jean scowled,rubbing his head.
"I hope you find someone better who's down-to-earth. No fuck buddy,man." Mike looked at him,with a little disdain on his face.

"Did I ever tell you I was sleeping with her?" Jean frowned.
"Whatever. You gotta stop being dense though. It's no news you and that girl,Billie have been messing around. She's very fond of throwing herself at you." Harry chipped in.

"I dislike her with all my heart and I don't feel sorry for saying that." Mike shook his head in disgust while Jean chuckled
"You guys have to calm down. It's not like we're dating. We're just good friends." The boys didn't buy that.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing that all the time,silly. It's pretty obvious that she wants you but you don't wanna realize it. It's about time your mind was made up. Are your feelings for her genuine enough?" Mike asked,while Jean chuckled again. His phone chirped. "See." Mike made a hand gesture at the phone with a disapproving look.