⭐18⭐

Andrew Herr as Derek

Rhoda and Sabrina headed for the bookstore. Before they could make their entry,they sighted Jean and Derek approaching them. After exchanging pleasantries,they finally entered with a view to doing an assignment.

At the shelf section,they kept searching for certain books. Derek was actually the guy who once scolded Jean for tripping Sabrina up.

Sabrina planned putting back the book she was perusing only for Jean to stretch his arm across her shoulder to grip her hand with the book firmly. Giving him a dirty look on her face,Sabrina nudged him at the rib. He flinched and snickered. With a self-satisfied smirk on her face,Sabrina stuck out her tongue while Jean winked at her,smiling adoringly. A crimson red flushed her face and he chuckled in response.

"Are you blushing all because of me?" Jean whispered in her ear,sniffing her hair without her knowledge.
"Hell no,I can't do that." Sabrina mumbled,taking out another book.

"You gotta be honest with me. You like me,don't you?" Jean asked,pokerfaced and caressed her curls, playing with them.
"With all my heart..." Sabrina paused,while Jean looked at her with soulful eyes. "I don't." She whispered roughly,smiling goofily.

"You're lying." He murmured. She scoffed.
"I'm not and stop playing with my hair. It's gonna be rough." She whined, pushing his hand away.

"I won't roughen it. I can see it in your eyes that you like me and you don't know how to say it." Jean said quietly,still playing with her curls. She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Like you? Not as much as you do."

"So,you like me a bit?" Jean smirked
"Oh gosh." Sabrina face palmed. "I said no."

"You're lying,Sab. You do." He said.
"I don't." She countered.

"You do." He insisted.
"I. Don't." She said it slowly.

"You. Do." He did likewise.
"I don't!" She whispheryelled,placing her hand on his chest to push him away so he won't draw much closer to her. Jean let out a toothy chuckle,revealing his dimple,while Rhoda and Derek smirked at them.

"What?" Jean shrugged,smiling faintly.
"You've found any book yet?" Sabrina cut in.

"Nope...not yet. As you can see,we were still searching until you distracted us with whatever you guys were doing." Derek smiled knowingly.
"They do this almost every day. When will this sexual tension end?" Rhoda smiled,looking at Jean and Sabrina one after the other.

"There's no sexual tension,Rhoda. Don't make me get cross with you." Sabrina muttered,moving ahead of them. The trio chuckled. Jean met up with her,smiling goofily and she scowled,making him burst out laughing. Surprisingly,she also laughed and swatted him at the arm,not caring they'd shattered the silence.

"These two will admit their feelings for each other with time." Rhoda smiled genuinely.
"Yeah." Derek agreed,making Rhoda look up at him,with a wider smile.

Exiting the bookstore,the four of them were having fun interacting as they laughed with delight. At an opposite direction,Claire and Juliet walked up to them.

"See who we've been looking for." Juliet said,with arms folded.
"The second time this is happening." Claire frowned playfully.

"You could have at least guessed why I'm here with them. Anyway,I'm sorry for not informing you girls but it was a spur-of-the-moment. We have an assignment to hand in very soon." Sabrina said in one breath.
"Understandable." Claire fluttered her lashes. "How's it going with you guys?" She referred the question to the other three.

"Not bad for everyone of us here." Derek answered.
"Nice. Your name?" Claire asked politely.

"Don't end up flirting." Juliet mumbled and Claire shot a look at her,making others laugh softly.
"Derek's my name by the way." Derek introduced himself.