⭐5⭐

Opening a can of Coke,Claire pushed her head back as Sabrina had her in stitches. The latter shared the earlier incident. These three intended relaxing at the cafeteria to snack on chocolate chip cookies and Coke. Still laughing uncontrollably,Claire allowed her Coke to fizz on the canned bottle and she quickly sipped it.

"Why would you say he salivated like a dog? You're quite good at insulting the hell out of someone. Damn! It's so cracking me up." She laughed again. Sabrina narrowed her eyes while Juliet shook her head with a smile. "As always,you were so hooked you didn't realize he was right beside you acting all creepy until he really got a reaction out of you. He's quite weird." Sighing,she had a smile playing on her lips.

"Such a pain in the neck. He made me look stupid and it could have been worse if I had stumbled." Sabrina shook her head,sighing.
"Well,he was actually the one who stopped you from falling." Juliet took a sip from her Coke.
"Does it even matter? The point is,that dude of a thing is a mood spoiler. He's disgusting." Sabrina grunted.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Juliet didn't look up while Sabrina scoffed.
"When did I say that?" She blurted out,making her friends howl with laughter. It took her some seconds to realize why they were reacting that way. "Guys,be sane for once." Her voice was laced with a little anger but eventually,her face flushed red.

"This is like the second time you're blushing today. I'm sure you also did that when the lecturer assumed you two to be almost kissing." Juliet smirked.
"Oh,shut up!" Sabrina pouted and Juliet giggled.

"Should I let you know what's on my mind?" Claire smirked knowingly.
"Yeah girl,say it." Sabrina shot a glare at Juliet who giggled again and Claire joined her. Giving nothing away,Sabrina tutted.

"Can you recall when I said you were gonna get a cutie pie very soon?" Claire smiled triumphantly at Sabrina.
"Can you imagine? It was just this morning you said it." Juliet added.
"What's that supposed to mean? Are you implying something?" Sabrina arched her eyebrow, looking at them one after the other.

"You should know what it is by now." Juliet wiggled her brows and Claire laughed. Peeved, Sabrina crossed her hands and sighed in defeat.
"You guys should just stop already. How do you expect me to grow to like that total stranger? I don't know him and he doesn't either." She rolled her eyes and huffed.

"But do you wish to know him better?" Juliet gave a goofy smile.
"Why you even asking me?" She asked, looking like she was about to grimace.
"We're not tryna say it's a must you be his friend or even more than that. Besides,we're only joking." Claire piped up.

"Whatever, it's not like he's the only guy in the world. Already sick of having this conversation." She mumbled
"No need to make a fuss about it, alright? Are you happy now?" Claire asked with a smile
"I oughta be." Sabrina sipped at her Coke,looking relieved. Claire and Juliet chuckled.

****
In the apartment,the girls showed their culinary crafts in the kitchen. Rice pudding with almonds was what was for dinner. To make everywhere bubbly,they played cool music and sang along. They finally gorged themselves on their meals and were fully satisfied. After that,they snuggled down on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

"I do wanna emulate Kylie Jenner and no one tells me otherwise. She's my role model. Alongside acting, modelling comes second." Claire mumbled,with her eyes fixated on the TV.
"Yeah,we know. No longer new." Juliet mumbled too.
"Just look at what they're wearing. Absolutely breathtaking." Sabrina said quietly.

"Believe me when I say I'll surely sew some dresses almost exactly like what they're putting on. I'll start to sketch those designs." Juliet emphasized.
"Now you're talking. Can't wait to see how these dresses will look on me. They gotta accentuate my curves." Claire stood up and made some curves,with her hands,round her waist.
"It's gonna be super sexy." Sabrina bit at her lower lip,looking like she zoned out.