⭐20⭐

Sabrina decided to meet Rhoda at the dorm on her own after lectures. She heard a muffled voice carping about something she had no idea when she knocked the door. She realized it was the wrong room,seeing Billie's two friends and some other girls.

"Who the heck is that?" Joan shouted angrily.
"Oh, the little demon's here. How may we help you,bitch? It's very surprising to see you come up to our dorm and knock on the door like a demented fool." Nadia sneered,with her hands crossed while Sabrina stared at them blankly, slightly open-mouthed.

"Lost your tongue?" One of the girls asked.
"She's such a dork that you can hardly blame her." Joan smiled wickedly and Sabrina exhaled deeply.

"I guess I'll pass." She muttered,moving to the door,next to theirs.
"Oh yeah! You seem to be a lost puppy that you had the nerve to knock on our door just like that. Such a dumb." Nadia spat before slamming the door shut. Sabrina hesitated momentarily with a little frown on her face.

Rhoda opened the door after a knock on it.

"Hi,you're welcome at long last." She said chirpily, dragging Sabrina by the hand inside the room. She met Rhoda's roomies already having their nose in books before they looked up.

"How've you been?" Wendy asked,smiling.
"Ah,good as ever." Sabrina chuckled with delight, plopping down on one of the reading chairs.

"So,were you able to navigate your way to this place correctly?" Rhoda asked.
"Yeah..." Sabrina mumbled,pursing her lips.

"I heard a noise outside,you know? Did it have to do with you?" Lacey asked her.
"Yeah,true. I heard it too. I was thinking Billie's minions and their roomies were having a rift. It would be quite strange." Wendy mumbled

"Um, actually I made a bit of boo-boo again. I was the one they yelled at." The girls gasped at what Sabrina stated.
"Oh my God, that's indeed a mistake. That place's kinda forbidden." Lacey said,still not recovering from the shock.

"How?" Sabrina wrinkled her brows in confusion.
"That adjoined room's full of nothing good. Everything about it reeks of sheer filth." Lacey said in amazement.

"Hardly a day goes by without hearing moaning noises." Wendy sighed with a shake of the head.
"Huh?" Sabrina looked more confused.

"It's very unbearable and we do have sleepless nights about it. It's sickening and at the same time baffling why they just can't come out of the closet already." Rhoda said quietly. Sabrina still looked confused until it clicked. She gasped in shock.
"What?!" She quickly clapped her hand over her mouth. " So,are you tryna tell me that Billie's not straight,same with her friends?"

"I thought you'd known since she's an old enemy. You could have noticed her close connection with girls. You hardly see her messing around with guys." Wendy responded.
"...but she's really been all over Jean." Sabrina tried to prove them wrong.

"That doesn't mean. Quite sure he's the only guy she messes around with. She uses that as a cover up.  Her minions ain't ashamed but she pleaded with them not to expose her true sexuality." Lacey rolled her eyes in anger.
"You could ask Jean if he has had any sexual encounter with her." Rhoda shrugged while Sabrina glanced at her and ignored what she said.

"Goodness gracious me...how did you get to know this anyway? It's hard to believe this about them." An open-mouthed Sabrina asked.
"I mistakenly barged in on them and that was how I saw all the obscenities. They humiliated me and I was threatened not to get into that hell hole again. I just hope they don't set a trap for you. So,you gotta be extra careful." Lacey smiled sadly.

"Extra careful?" Sabrina said slowly,looking into space.
"Yes. Seems like this gonna portend a ticking time bomb." Wendy murmured while Sabrina looked like she was out of breath.