⭐ 23⭐

The suspension was over. Sabrina wore a hoodie to disguise her appearance. She couldn't bring herself to face the world yet. She arranged some things and brought out some books from her locker. She felt a hand tapping her at the back and look sideways,seeing her two bosom friends flocking round her and beaming a smile. She forced a smile,looked away and brought out her headphone.

"Never thought wrong. No one else needed to tell me you were looking for your headphone,right in your locker." Claire smiled cheekily but Sabrina was obviously not in the mood. Juliet caressed Sabrina's cheeks,filled with concern.
"I feel like you're hiding something from us." She mumbled and Sabrina looked at her sharply with a little frown.

"What makes you think so?"
"Hey,cool it girl. We're not that sure you are. Well,I was just actually wondering why you left us abruptly at the car park." Claire defended while Sabrina sighed.

"It's nothing,girls. I've just resumed from suspension and I don't want all eyes on me." She lowered her eyes after noticing some onlookers whispering and making subtle glances at her. The two girls placed their hand on her two shoulders soothingly.
"Everything's gonna be okay. You'll see." Juliet assured Sabrina who suddenly flinched in pain.

"Are you okay?" Claire asked curiously.
"Yeah,I'll be fine. Just a cramp." Sabrina said,managing a smile.

"A monthly friend?" Claire asked again. Sabrina nodded in response. She spotted Jean who met her gaze and seemed to be approaching them.
"I gotta get going. See ya." Sabrina walked away without waiting for their reply. The girls looked back at Jean in sync. They gave him an apologetic smile while he stared at Sabrina's retreating back.

Still wearing her hoodie,Sabrina stepped foot into the class and sat down in the midst of the noisy students. She put on her nerdy glasses. Watching from afar,Rhoda hardly got up with the intention of approaching Sabrina when the lecturer popped up.

After lectures,Sabrina was the first person to leave the class.

"Aw,shit. Since when did she start being withdrawn?" Rhoda spoke to herself and saw both Derek and Jean conversing. She speedwalked towards their direction. Seeing her,Derek smiled like he won a lottery but she rather faced Jean,frowning with crossed arms.

"What's with the sour look?" Jean asked,confused. Rhoda kept glaring at him,uttering no word.

Hands in pockets,Jean made his entry into the cafeteria. His eyes came to rest on where his friends were. He stopped abruptly in his tracks on seeing Sabrina's friends.

"She's not here. Snap out of it,dude." Mike piped up.
"Not like I'm blind." Jean muttered,flopping next to Harry and cast a sober glance at Claire and Juliet. "I just can't help how I'm feeling,guys. Fine,I know I did her wrong but I've been wishing for her which she finds it hard to believe. It's really tearing me apart."

"Was that why you kissed her without her consent?" Claire dropped a bombshell for Mike and Harry.
"We saw everything. You and her got into a heated argument. Just pray that it doesn't set tongues wagging." Juliet folded her arms,letting out a huff.

"I still can't believe that you did that,dude." Harry mumbled.
"She pushed me away." Jean looked into the space.

"She had to do it 'cause it's her first kiss." Claire said.
"Holy shit!" Mike,with the boys,was beyond shocked. He clapped his hand over his mouth while some people gave him confused stares.

"She's afraid to love again. What you did was completely wrong,Jean. You should have understood her instead of shunning her rudely. If you really loved her from the start,you'd be patient with her and take her the way she is." Claire sighed,shaking her head.