⭐12⭐

Victoria Justice as Pattie

Packing her few belongings in preparation for her journey back home, Sabrina kept doing the lip trills but found it a bit hard to do the tongue trills.

"Oh shit! Why're you sounding like a little birdie at the moment?" Claire raised an eyebrow at Sabrina who smiled sheepishly.
"Ever since you came back from the music academy,you've been acting like a weirdo. What's this all about exactly? You're yet to share the deets with us." Juliet asked curiously.

"It's really helpful,guys. I've learnt at least some tips from the booklet,Howie,the voice coach,gave me, including some audio tracks he sent to me through my phone. It's quite interesting and I'd love you guys to benefit from it too 'cause we'll finally get to improve on our singing." Sabrina explained. Her friends pricked up their ears.

"You should thank Jean for this." Claire said, suddenly sitting up on the bed and she smiled mischievously. Sabrina didn't notice and she kept packing and folding some of her clothes into a carryall.

"He's really sweet." Juliet cooed.
"Uh huh." Sabrina said and started humming. Out of the blue,they heard a knock on the door.

"Are we expecting someone?" Claire asked,peeling her eyes away from her phone.
"Nah." Sabrina answered.

"Who could it be?" Juliet asked
"We gotta find out." Sabrina speedwalked towards the front door as the girls followed her behind. Sabrina opened the door to see Pattie. Screaming their heads off,the 3 amigos flung their arms round Sabrina's sister.

"You've really squeezed the life out of me." Pattie joked,laughing.
"This is really a surprise visit,Pattie." Juliet said excitedly.

"An august one indeed." Pattie said,with a smug look as she sashayed into the house with them moving behind her excitedly. Inspecting the lounge,Pattie nodded with a smile on her face. "How're my baby girls doing?" She asked softly.

"We're clearly doing fine. Did you expect us to be devoured by beasts?" Sabrina smirked, crossed her arms. Her friends laughed in response. Pattie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Anyway, let's get your luggage ready 'cause I purposely came here to pick you up." Pattie said,while Sabrina's eyes bulged slightly.
"For real?" She asked

"Course. You think I'll just leave this place empty-handed?" Pattie asked,with arms akimbo.
"That's nice." Sabrina smiled dazzlingly like a little girl. "I'm still surprised how you got the address of this place."

"Momma suggested I used the GPS and that helped a lot." Pattie flashed her phone in front of them. "So,I'm gonna be the one driving you home."
"Aww." Claire sniffed as though she wanted to cry. "So long. We'll miss you very much." Juliet chuckled while Sabrina nudged her in the shoulder. Pattie embraced the three.

"I know how you feel,girls. You're so deeply attached to her and I do understand that. Not bad at all. That being said,she has to go and that doesn't stop me from letting you guys know I'll take you out one of these days." At this,the girls squealed with excitement.

"Right now,you're keeping me on tenterhooks." Claire still squealed.
"Same here. I really can't wait. A girl outing and I'm so excited about it." Juliet said happily.

"Uh huh." Claire gave Juliet a high five while the other two merely smiled.
"Ok,ok... My luggage's in the room. So,we've got to get it there." Sabrina spoke rapidly,gesturing towards the room.

"Yep! I wanna see how your room looks like." Pattie's eyes twinkled in anticipation.
"Queen-size." Claire smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"Ooh,could sleep over anytime." Pattie replied back.
"To me,that sounds like a plan. " Claire shook her body,feeling so excited. After giggling,they all entered the room.