⭐2⭐

Meg Donnelly as Claire

"So,spit it out,dreamer." Claire plopped down next to Sabrina with a cup of lemonade as the two other girls had theirs too. Juliet was seated across from them on one of the armchairs. The three amigos were dressed in PJ's and intended talking far into the night.

"You know the kind of feeling you get when you dream bout something that makes you on top of the world?" Sabrina smiled tentatively.
"Ok,girl,cut to the chase." Juliet piped up but at the same time doodled away on a hardcovered book. After sipping at her lemonade, Sabrina spoke up again.
"The three of us sang on stage and in a heartbeat we rose to prominence. That's the dream." She looked at them,one after the other.
"Good omen." Juliet gave a thoughtful smile.
"Best way to describe it." Claire agreed.
"And what makes it better is the song I created during the holidays that keeps going round in my head. Heard it actually in the dream too." Sabrina smiled dreamily. Of a sudden,Juliet got up and swiftly sat with them on the couch.
"Alright,sing it! My ass is dying to hear it." She squealed like a maniac. That got a laugh out of Sabrina.
"Ok, it's only the chorus I made. Didn't really pay attention to the song like that. I felt it was a waste of time... Low-key." Sabrina rambled.
"Does it matter? Just sing." Claire smirked.
"Ok." Sabrina let out a deep breath and a soft chuckle.

🎶I should get over all the shit
That is driving me crazy
Don't have to lose my grip
Just endure
'Cause very soon I'll live it to the fullest
Oh-oh🎶

She closed her eyes in concentration and belted out the song. It was always her nature to do that. To her surprise,both Claire and Juliet clapped with enthusiasm.

"You did real great,to be honest." Juliet commented with a genuine smile.
"That was awesome,babe. You have our full support. You may not be able to complete the song 'cause of one problem or the other but don't you think we can help you? I mean,what are friends for?" Claire winked at Sabrina.
"You guys are the the best." She squealed,giving her friends a quick hug. "Really can't wait to be a diva."
"Uh huh." Juliet agreed in response. The three chorused 'Diva' by Beyonce.

🎶I'm a-a diva(hey),I'm a,I'm a-a diva(hey)
I'm a,I'm a-a diva(hey),I'm a,I'm a-a diva(hey)
I'm a,I'm a a diva(hey),I'm a,I'm a a di...🎶

"Not only should we have high hopes about this but we also need to be realistic." Sabrina said, looking into space.
"Yeah,girl. We know but that doesn't stop the encouragement." Claire shrugged while Juliet nodded in agreement. Sabrina smiled for a moment until it vanished.
"But..." She paused
"What?" The two girls asked at the same time out of curiosity.
"My Dad." She responded while the two nodded for her to continue. " He has no regards for what I'd love to be,makes everything complicated for me and insists I become a businessperson."
"Totally a bummer." Juliet scoffed
"How come you never told us about this before?" Claire asked
"I didn't wanna bother you with my problems. It could spoil the whole mood." Sabrina sighed heavily.
"Seriously,Sab?" Claire scoffed
"Just can't help how I do feel. Sorry." Sabrina pouted.
"Don't let what your Dad does get to you. You don't have to let him ride you so hard either. Besides, we'll always root for you come what may." Claire reassured her.
"Yeah, she's right, Sabrina. It's a lot to take in being the counselor she is." Juliet smirked and Sabrina chuckled.
"Oh,please!" Claire rolled her eyes playfully.
"All the same,the rest of my folks,specially my Mom do cherish what I want no matter how adamant he is." Her eyes twinkled
"That's what I'm talking about. Aside from us, your Mom and others are giving you the support you need. It's good that way." Juliet pointed out
"Yep." Sabrina smiled,with hope evident in her eyes.

"Don't you think we should loosen up and have some fun?" Claire suggested. The other two raised their brows in question. They didn't comprehend what she was saying.
"I don't get. Do you want us to go clubbing or what? 'Cause if that's what you mean,I'm out." Juliet resumed doodling away. It brought something to Sabrina's mind.
"Hollup guys!" She said with a loud voice, suddenly getting up.
"What's the matter,girl?" Claire asked.
"Be right back." She cracked a smile and rushed down to their bedroom. Both Claire and Juliet exchanged confused looks.
"Man,she almost gave me a heart attack with the way she piped up." Claire sighed dramatically.
"You can say that again." Juliet agreed. Chagrined, Sabrina shuffled her feet to sit in between them.
"What's with the long face? You're freaking out right now." Juliet gave a concerned look on her face.
" Nothing much." Sabrina frowned.
"Are you gonna tell us about it? You're clearly not fine." Claire pressed.
"My Scrapbook." She folded her arms,pouting.
"Who stole it?" Juliet asked dumbly.

"I didn't say so,dumb." Sabrina said in a duh tone while Juliet grinned like a loon. "Shit! What a dumb brain I do have. I swear I'm gonna lose my mind if I don't find it."
"Shush it! Stop being dramatic, alright?" Claire demanded
"Why won't I? We're talking 'bout a book which has some secrets no one has to know about." Sabrina fired back.
"Hmph..." Juliet paused. "But still...take a chill pill."
"Oh! I remember. I unconsciously dropped it on the counter to help my Mom do the cooking. Gosh,why am I so dense and forgetful?" She huffed and face palmed while the two girls looked at her like they were bored.
"Look,just take it easy,Sab. Stop acting like the world just ended. I believe your Mom won't throw it away when she sees it." Juliet tapped her gently on the shoulder.
"Great,I have to get in touch with her to keep it safe for me then." Claire stopped her from getting up again.

"Not now,babe. Back to what I was talking about... We should have some fun." Claire got up instead to retrieve the remote control.
"Some fun?... I see..." Juliet mumbled,still doodling away.
"Some fun? How?" Sabrina questioned.
"Oh, don't be dumb. Don't you know what it means to have fun?" Claire cranked up the volume as "Work from home" by Fifth Harmony ft Ty Dolla sign blared from the speakers.
"You can't disturb the whole neighborhood. So,turn down the volume." Sabrina looked startled. Claire did as ordered.
"No party allowed in here." Juliet said in a singsong voice.
"Says who?" Claire asked defensively with hands akimbo
"Says Juliet." Juliet smiled smugly.
"Not taking that from you... So..." She dragged the two from the couch
"Hey,what do you think you're doing?" Sabrina bulged her eyes a little.
"I didn't turn up the music for no reason. So,we must dance."
"Must?!" Juliet tilted her head to a the side in a dramatic motion.
"No room for questions any longer." Claire started off,twerking wildly.
"Alright then..." Sabrina joined her in dancing. She did the leo walks,causing a laughter out of Claire. The former laughed too.

"Come join us. You're missing out." Claire winked at Juliet.
"Duh..." She was about sitting down until Claire twerked in front of her and she pulled a face. Sabrina couldn't help but laugh." Pervert par excellence." Juliet deadpanned. All of a sudden, Claire stopped dancing, gasping for breath and collapsed in the couch,playing possum. "Wake up,dummy." Juliet tickled and Claire ended up laughing with Sabrina. Both Juliet and Sabrina plonked down next to Claire on each of her side.

"Tired and it sucks." Claire sighed heavily.
"Good for you." Juliet smirked.
"Shut the fuck up."Claire rolled her eyes and paused for a while. " Tomorrow's the real deal. Really can't wait. Schooling's fun." She grinned.
"On my part,I'm nervous as fuck." Juliet looked like she was out of air.
"You'll get over it. Not to forget,I'm gonna have Harry all to myself just as you won't be left out." Claire wiggled her brows.
"Hmm! Possessive bitch." Juliet blurted out
"I'll take that as a compliment. Besides,Mike's all yours. So,no need for you to be jealous." Claire smirked. Juliet gave a whatever look.

"It's past bedtime,guys. Don't you think it's high time we got some shut-eye?" Sabrina got up like she didn't wanna be involved in a scene and headed off to the bedroom.
"Don't tell me you're doing that to evade the conversation we're having. Do you realize you're the odd one out?" Claire smiled knowingly. Sabrina shook her head and rolled her eyes.
"Got no time for ya. I'm outta here." She left. The two girls burst out laughing.
"Hell no! Single Peng Thing." Juliet still laughed out loud
"She ain't ever gonna escape us teasing her." Claire giggled

Hello guys...please share this story. It'll mean a lot. Your votes and comments count. Hit that orange star for me, please🥺. Love you to pieces💕. See you in the next chap🚀