⭐21⭐

Called up by Sabrina's friends and hearing she was behind bars,Mr Jones rushed down to the police station. He got the attention of Sabrina who was leaning her head against the cold metal bars. Swollen-faced with bloodshot eyes,she slowly raised her head to look at her father.

"How the hell did you get into this cell? Huh?" Mr Jones whispheryelled,puffing up his cheek like he was about to burst. He pulled at his hair,helpless. He couldn't tolerate Sabrina's silence anymore. "Talk to me,will you?!" Realizing some police officers passing by not before casting a glance at him,Mr Jones cooled off. She sighed quietly and hardly spoke up when her friends and Jean's friends,except him,showed up. They gave her a sympathetic look while Mr Jones, oblivious of their presence,folded his arms and tapped his foot impatiently.

Mr Jones with the others that came to see Sabrina,walked out of the prison with drawn faces until they noticed a furious woman walking towards their direction. She roughly hit Harry and the latter almost toppled over while she headed to the police counter.

"Where's that bitch that knocked my daughter out?" Hearing that,all of them whipped their heads to see one of the police officers,asking her to calm down.
"That must be Billie's mother." Claire stated.

"Really?" Mr Jones asked in bewilderment.
"We were informed that she was the one who put Sabrina behind bars." Juliet said.

"And you couldn't tell me before now? No way!" He speedwalked to the counter.
"Take it easy,sir." Mike yelled after him but Mr Jones ignored him and approached Billie's Mom.

"I'm sorry,madam,that my daughter ever did that to yours. But how is she feeling now?" He smiled tentatively at her.
"What guts? You should thank your lucky stars that my daughter's been saved from the jaws of death." Hearing this,Mr Jones sighed out of relief,clutching his chest. "She's suffering from a concussion. Your idiotic daughter's so evil. She ain't gonna get off lightly. What has my daughter done to deserve this that she almost lost her life,huh?!" Billie's mother kept shouting and turned deaf ears on the police officers' pleas.

"She could have triggered our dear friend a lot." Juliet piped up. The two parents looked back in sync,noticing the rest had been listening to their conversation.
"Who the hell are you? You ain't smart if that's what you think. That fool,you call your friend,almost killed my daughter and here you are telling me shit. You must be sick!" Billie's mother shouted like she was ready to fight.

"Gosh...why is she acting like a virago right now?" Claire whispered to Harry and the two were standing some inches away from Mike and Juliet. Luckily for Claire, Billie's mother didn't hear what she just uttered as she was overcome with rage.
"A chip off the old block." Harry whispered back.

"Mrs Davis,could you please calm down? Being in a frenzy isn't helping..." She interrupted one of the police officers while some onlookers whispered among themselves.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do. I have every freaking right to feel this way."

"I know,Mrs Davis,but the law states that the offender has the right to fair hearing." The other police officer stated.
"Fair point." Mike blurted and quickly looked away when Mrs Davis gave him a death stare while Mr Jones looked at him like he had grown two heads.

****
Mr Jones pulled up at his residence as Sabrina was seated at the passenger's side. She leaned her head on her palm,close to the car window and her eyes were closed. The former looked on before letting out a heavy sigh. He squeezed her lap warmly and that got her startled. She looked at her Dad with a worried face.

"We're home... Let's get down." He muttered,with lowered eyes. His lips form a thin smile. She nodded briefly. The two came out of the car at the same time.

"Sabrina." Mrs Jones approached her quickly and gave her a warm hug. Sabrina fought back the tears. There were a lot of things to be said but these two couldn't let go of each other and they stayed silent.