⭐11⭐

Kevin Spacey as Mr Jones

"A sundress would have gone better other than this." Claire remarked. Sabrina was dressed in jeans with a pink top and jean jacket to complement. She had her hair packed in an updo with bangs.

"This really looks good on me,not a sundress. Wearing a somewhat revealing outfit is quite a bad idea. It's not like he's taking me on a date." She said dryly,making Claire smirk with crossed arms and Juliet chuckled.

"Very well,princess. Let me put your face on." Claire suggested but Sabrina rather didn't agree.
"That won't be necessary. He's gonna be here very soon."

"That I know but let me quickly do it in the meantime." Claire said,bringing out the makeup kit.
"Stop pressing it further,girl. At least,she still looks nice." Juliet spoke up.

"Except you want me to look like a clown. It's just a casual outing." Juliet laughed at what Sabrina just said while Claire rolled her eyes playfully.

Right on time,Jean called Sabrina as her phone rang and she picked it.

"Hello...okay, I'll be right outside." She hung up. "So,I'm leaving guys." She put her phone inside her purse.

"Don't be gone too long. I mean you shouldn't end up staying the night in his house." Claire smiled knowingly and winked.
"You're totally crazy,bitch." Sabrina said before walking out of the room

"Or better say he's crazy about you!" Claire hollered and laughed.
"Hey,we'd better see her off." Juliet got her attention and the two rushed outside to meet Sabrina moving towards the oncoming vehicle and it stopped by her side. Jean wound down the car window to reveal his charming face and a playful grin spread on his lips.

"Hey pretty ladies. What's popping?" He said over the somewhat loud music blasting from the speakers in the car.
"Nothing much. We just decided to say hello to you and see our friend off." Juliet grinned back.

"Get inside,girl." Claire pushed Sabrina into the car with her body and the latter huffed. Seeing how Sabrina was squirming,Jean laughed quietly

"I'm a safe pair of hands. So,you girls don't really have to sweat it." Jean gave a self-satisfied smile. Juliet chuckled while Claire narrowed her eyes playfully.
"We're very protective of her. You shouldn't let anything bad happen to her, otherwise we'll kill you." Claire winked.

"We? Count me out." Juliet looked at her like she's grown more than a head while Sabrina arched an eyebrow. Jean laughed softly.
"Trust me, ladies. Nothing like that will ever happen." He smiled reassuringly.

"We trust you anyway." Juliet returned the smile as Jean started the car,making the engine roar to life.
"Ok guys,catch you later." He bade them adieu.
"Yeah." Claire,with Juliet,waved. Both Jean and Sabrina waved back. The big black Jeep zoomed off.

Right in the car,Jean glanced at Sabrina every now and then. A smirk was plastered all over his face. The latter gazed out the window. In the midst of the awkward silence,cool music filled the atmosphere. Runaway by Galantis came on and Sabrina tapped her fingers on her lap mindlessly. Out of the blue,Jean placed his hand on hers and she whipped her head up at him with a raised eyebrow. He merely stared at her in silence.

"Do you want to put us in danger? I expect that you take your eyes off me or we'll experience a wreckage." Sabrina said slowly, realizing the car was moving at snail's pace.
"That's not gonna happen." He said,after chuckling.

"You seem to be acting like a learner-driver." Sabrina smirked.
"Wanna take over?" He smiled smugly and she sighed with a bored look on her face.

"Hmm..." She folded her arms,looking out the window again. He laughed softly. All of a sudden,Jean moved the car swiftly and it skidded. "You're almost making my hair stand on end and it's not funny." She said in a clipped tone.