7 Sweet Old Pair

"Mom!!! What are you saying! I'm just 21 and why are changing the topic drastically" said soma with confusion why is his mom thinking of his marriage without any valid reason and continued to speak, "I told you I'm working on that part, you are watching me work right? why are you making an issue out of this now?".

Anu spoke again, " You are saying that since a long time already but still struck on first part, i don't want you to waste your time , if you are not going to move forward"

"Mom, It's not that easy, we are working on investments and capital, You and papa are not going to provide capital , so its taking time" Said Soma angrily and then his father responded ,

" If i am going to provide capital, then it's same as working under me, you already rejected my idea, so, you have to work own your own for that"

"You give everything to mom without a question but when it comes to me, you want me to be independent, you don't even see me as your son" He spoke angrily and this time father reacted angrily," If your mother is not there, i won't be here and you won't be here, if she wants, i can put you out of home, if you don't want to starve , behave nicely".

"Whaa! My whole family is my enemies, you both want me to work right? ok then, I'm going back to capital city at the end of the month, i will work from there and my office will also be opening there, you both newly wedded couple, be here and enjoy" said Soma and went upstairs to his room acting like a child, while Anu says, "You shouldn't have talked like that, see he is angry now", the her husband replies, " What angry, we can enjoy only after he leaves the house , he never left home since  last 6 months", "Oh, Shut up! See your age before speaking, do you think you are still young?" Said Anu, " You are always young in my eyes" Her husband said and they continued to flirt and soma who is eavesdropping left to his room felling cringe for there talks and little sulky because they already forgot about his matter and in their own world now. "How can i have parents like this, my father still act like a college student having a crush and always following my mom , Ahh... It's better to move to other place, "He laid on his bed after closing his laptop and while staring at the sealing of his room which is light color that don't dominate the rest of the room and slowly his thoughts drifted to focusing on one person Bhanu.. " Should i tell her who i am? or just try to befriend her... even as a friend, will she accept me easily? i shouldn't have spoke to her harshly at first, why am i like this... " He is scolding himself for his not so good personality when it comes to strangers. "I can't change anything now, i will just try being nice from tomorrow " He thought while weight started increasing on his eyelids which are closed eventually and the person fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Readers,

Sorry for late update and this update was short. Thank you for your support _/\_ . A fun episode coming up next, if you want me to upload soon, please like , comment, share my story and increase view count ( :-] )